KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Venom vs Scoripion

Venom vs Scoripion
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

Venom vs Scoripion

Eddie Brock vs Mac Gargan..in his most advanced bady suit.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 07:26 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Venom rips off Scorpie's tail, eats his brains. End of fight.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 07:30 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

hmmmm...cute theory girl....but Scorpion is stronger than Vemon..however I'm not convinced he'd win..Venom I mean.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 07:34 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

I never said it would be EASY. stick out tongue

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 07:38 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Scorpion..in his most advanced suit could turn Vemon in to black goo before he says "we are Ve...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 07:39 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

they are both tough but Venom is smarter and sneakier..... he can turn practically invisible and the symbiote spreads impacts out so that most super-guys punches don't hurt too much, i doubt the Scorpions acid would be very useful but if Venom tried to grab his tail he'd receive a few thousand volts for his troubles...... it would be a good fight but i think Venom would win

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 09:01 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLG

In my opinion, Venom would win.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 09:07 PM
LLG is currently offline Click here to Send LLG a Private Message Find more posts by LLG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

okay...Vemon...maybe.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 02:40 PM
SpyCspider

all the powers of Spider-man plus more? Venom isn't stupid or anything so I think he'll overcome Scorpion. The symbiote knows how to sabotage anything and adapt. Didn't they relegate Scorpion to like 2nd-tier villain?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:15 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah...but he'll make the A listers soon enough....I hope.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:21 PM
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

venom would win badly he can just make him self invisible and rip scorpions tail off. venom also has a spidersence

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:38 PM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

^Venom doesn't have a spider-sense....he has the symbiote which acts like a gigantic eyeball.

The symbiote can "see" enemies coming from behind him because the symbiote will warn him of the immenent threat. It's just like a Spider-sense, but weaker in some areas and stronger in others.

The symbiote is going to have a rough time "warning" Eddie of a bullet flying at him....so it's bad in that instance. But it's good because the symbiote will catch the bullet meaning Venom doesn't have to dodge it anyways.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:46 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

All that to say Venom would take this win.
Scorpion remains a weak character with a weak flaw and that's the taunting. That alone provides a means to his downfall. He'll get pissed off and start spraying acid everywhere without thinking and BAM!!!!
Venom lands a lethal blow that sends dumb dumb to the nearest psych/intensive care unit

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:56 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Think the sybmiote could protect Eddie from the acid? confused

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:57 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Scorpion is about as smark as a sack full of door knobs, Venom takes him to the wood shed

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:58 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

That's what I'm saying unless you have the abilities of Juggy, whereas being an idiot or just kinda slow really doesn't matter cuz you are practically unstoppable, brains in a fight counts for more than 50% of your chances. Sorry to say that Scorpion lacks gray matter a whole bunch

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:06 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i still laugh when i think of that issue of Spider-Man where people are trying to illegaly televise superhero fights, so they send Scorpion after Spider-Man and during the fight Scorpy almost rips his own leg off by mistake......lol....... that was a classic

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 12:34 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

I guess this all might be moot because Gargan bonded with the symbiote.

The Scorpion is now Venom.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 02:19 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArekExcelsior2

Acid may do something to Venom. Electricity not especially. Strikes me that webbing is underrated on these forums - it's damn useful.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 02:33 AM
ArekExcelsior2 is currently offline Click here to Send ArekExcelsior2 a Private Message Find more posts by ArekExcelsior2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

quote: (post)
Originally posted by theflyxx
I guess this all might be moot because Gargan bonded with the symbiote.

The Scorpion is now Venom.

you joking? or when did this happen? I havent been to my comic shop in a long time erm

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 04:29 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote