KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Raven and The Hulk vs. Zod and Doomsday

Raven and The Hulk vs. Zod and Doomsday
Started by: Cosmic Cube

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Raven and The Hulk vs. Zod and Doomsday

Raven of the Teen Titans is wielder of the potent dark energies of Azarath, capable of teleportation, the empathic ability of detecting and removing pain, and astral projection. Raven exercises deft control of inanimate matter, and creates incredibly durable constructs of solid energy. One of her more formidable abilities in the manipulation of sentient emotion. Raven can amplify any emotion to unimaginable magnitudes, or remove emotion completely.

The Savage Hulk is an unremitting vessel of rage. The angrier he becomes, the stronger he gets. He has incredibly durable skin, super-dense flesh, and nearly unbreakable bones. All of the Hulks abilities are radically increased as he grows angrier; He becomes stronger, faster (though not significantly,) more durable, and he regenerates faster.

Zod is former general of the Kryptonian Military trapped in the Phantom Zone for his crimes by Jor-El. Zod possess the abilities and weaknesses of a Kryptonian man under a yellow sun. He is equal in strength to Superman, capable of lifting unimaginable weights. His speed is relative to Superman's as well, able to fly at Mach 10 or higher. In contrast to Superman, Zod is ruthless. With his military training, Zod is also a far better fighter.

Doomsday is an immensely powerful alien monster that develops resistance to injury. He has incredible strength, superhuman durabiliy, a nigh impervious hide, nearly unbreakable bones, and his body can adapt to resist any sort of attack.

Prep-time is permitted. No outside influences or weapons (e.g. Kryptonite)

Which team comes out on top?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:01 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Tough Fight. Raven could just amplify Savage Hulk's anger to unimaginable proportions. However Raven is the weak link of the her team. If Raven is taken out, General Zod and Doomsday would win. Don't really know.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:03 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

imo raven can just make hulk a lot madder then he needs to be and she can make zod and doomsday feel no emotion and just stand there while hulk beats on them

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:04 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

The fight comes down to how long Raven can survive.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:06 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Thanks to Draco for this idea.

I think Zod's will could resist Raven's power. I'm not sure if Doomsday is vulnerable to telepathy (or whatever it is she does.)

Remember guys, there is preptime.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Mar 25th, 2005 at 05:19 AM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:11 AM
stormfront13

well its not really telepathy raven is an empath and can just make them feel emotions

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:34 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity Watch

Raven and Hulk win. Raven can just use her magic to defend herself, and make Hulk get uber pissed. He'd get huge, then she can sit back and watch Hulk pound Zod and Doomsday into reeses pieces.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:37 AM
Infinity Watch is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity Watch a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Watch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Isn't empathy similar to telepathy though?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:38 AM
stormfront13

yeah kinda but its projecting emotions- maybe raven could make zod and dooms feel really panicked and scared and their fear will parealyze them

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 06:20 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Is is the newest version of Doomsday..If so then she probably can capitalize on the fear issue..But if its Doomsday before he became a sentinent being then I don't think her empathy could work.

I still don't know who to choose..Unless its sentinent Doomsday..then I'd go for Hulk, and Raven easily...Unless Zod has a strong enough willpower to get over the empathy thing.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 06:46 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArekExcelsior2

Doomsday has an effective mind block thanks to the simple sheer amount of hate running through him. Check out the Death of Superman comics.

Frankly, I think people here are undercutting Raven's abilities. She has an impressive magical variety that could include curses that Zod/Doomsday couldn't handle, and she can do some nasty attacks on her own. I don't think she needs to be stuck amplifying the Hulk's powers. And the Hulk, depending on whether or not he's got Bruce's intellect, can be pretty nasty even putting aside sheer raw strength.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:10 AM
ArekExcelsior2 is currently offline Click here to Send ArekExcelsior2 a Private Message Find more posts by ArekExcelsior2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity Watch

Raven will blast them while Hulk smashes them.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 02:58 PM
Infinity Watch is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity Watch a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Watch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ArekExcelsior2
Doomsday has an effective mind block thanks to the simple sheer amount of hate running through him. Check out the Death of Superman comics.

Frankly, I think people here are undercutting Raven's abilities. She has an impressive magical variety that could include curses that Zod/Doomsday couldn't handle, and she can do some nasty attacks on her own. I don't think she needs to be stuck amplifying the Hulk's powers. And the Hulk, depending on whether or not he's got Bruce's intellect, can be pretty nasty even putting aside sheer raw strength.

I thought he did. Empathy may not work on him.

Raven has put down some pretty powerful entities, including her father. She is likely the most powerful Titan, and one of the more powerful energy wielders in DC. She is far from "stuck" amplifying Hulk. She could wreak havoc on the two, and increase Hulk's anger simultaneously.

The Hulk in this thread is the current Hulk, who retains Bruces intellect, but has increasing strength

However, Zod's superspeed, strength, and other Kryptonian powers (basically, he's an evil Superman,) will pose quite a threat against the vulnerable Raven. Doomsday's durability is another issue in itself. If they can get her out of the fight early, Zod and Doomsday will not have much of a problem taking down the Hulk.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:00 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

so Hulk is Proffessor Hulk right now?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:01 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

No, he's a complete merger. He can get stronger, block logical thought, and increase his strength with anger infinitely, like Savage Hulk. He also has the cunning, street smarts, fighting ability, and attitude of Grey Hulk. He retains Banner's intelligence.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:06 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

this is like a new verison of the Hulk with features of other verison then.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:08 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

All of the features of the other Hulks.

(off topic)
Say, did anyone realize how much Ultimate Hulk SUCKS? I've heard he can't regenerate, and his max is 50 tons. He get's kicked in th face by Captain America, and he's sent reeling. WTF.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:14 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I like Ultimate Hulk. He's funny.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 06:49 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

He sucks, and he swears too much, too.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 12:13 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

"HULK ISN'T A SISSY"

"HULK STRAIGHT!"

That line cracked me up.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 12:16 AM