KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Bolt (with Ebony sword) VS Zauriel

Black Bolt (with Ebony sword) VS Zauriel
Started by: Khellendros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Black Bolt (with Ebony sword) VS Zauriel

So. We have two incredible warriors here. Both have super strength, resistance to injury, are able to fly and possess very powerful screams. In this fight, Black Bolt has the Ebony sword on loan from Black Knight.

For those of you who need clarification on the characters:
http://www.starnet-database.com/dba...el/zauriel.html
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/terr.../BlackBolt.html

Oh, and the ebony sword:
quote:
The Ebony Blade, forged from a meteorite by Merlin, possesses a number of unusual properties, some innate to the metal, and others due to magical enchantments. The sword is extraordinarily hard and invulnerable to all harm. Weighing fifty pounds, the sword is capable of cleaving through any substance up to foot-thick steel, with the probable exception of Adamantium. Its mystical properties include an immunity to magic. The sword can deflect mystical energy and shatter mystical barriers and shields. When angled in a certain way, the Ebony Blade will absorb energy. It is not known whether this latter capability of the sword is due to a physical property of the blade's metal or to an enchantment. For unknown reasons contact with the Ebony Blade once caused the Grey Gargoyle to change back from his stone-like form into his normal human one.

Personally, I think Black Bolt takes it, but I wanna see what other people think.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 07:19 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Well Zauriel apparently can't be knocked out..so BB would have to kill him to win the fight.

Zauriel is stronger (until BB alters his strength), but it never says how fast he can fly so I'll assume that BB is faster in flight speed.

Now the sonic scream..I heard that BB's can level mountains with his voice, and knocked out Hulk with a whisper but like I said Zauriel cannot be knocked out..so can his sonic scream kill Zauriel?? And Zauriel's scream is said to be able to liquify anything he uses it for but he rarely uses it unless he has no choice, and would rather get beat up on first.

So it would come down to swordplay I guess, and Zauriel's had a million years to get good with a sword while fighting Demons...while I'm not sure how old, and such BB is...

And it all boils down to...I have no clue who'd win..But by the bios I think it might be one heck of a fight.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 07:41 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

It says he's never been seen to lose consciousness, but that doesn't necessarily mean he can't be injured to the point of being knocked out. Black Bolt almost enver goes into a fight without amping up his own strength, so he cna easily match Zauriel in that regard. Black Bolt is no slouch with a sword. He took down Ronan the Accuser in a swordfight, and took out another previously undefeated Kree warrior who was packing a neuro lance that should have killed him. Black Bolt knocked him out unarmed. I really think Black Bolt can take out the angel.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 01:23 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArekExcelsior2

Zauriel does have some tricks up his sleeve from being an angel, but it strikes me that you're undercutting your own key member in your tournament. Since Black Bolt can do pseudo-psychic moves, I'd say he has the edge he needs in that regard alone. (When did Black Bolt become so unstoppably good? Jesus, I just thought he screamed loud).

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 02:56 AM
ArekExcelsior2 is currently offline Click here to Send ArekExcelsior2 a Private Message Find more posts by ArekExcelsior2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I think BB would win this unless for some reason Z used his sonic scream. But since I doubt he would I think Z will probably loose.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:01 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ArekExcelsior2
Zauriel does have some tricks up his sleeve from being an angel, but it strikes me that you're undercutting your own key member in your tournament. Since Black Bolt can do pseudo-psychic moves, I'd say he has the edge he needs in that regard alone.

How am I undercutting him? I've saved up his best feats and abilities until I htought they were needed. I've gotten to the finals without having to bring up the mental control stuff.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ArekExcelsior2
(When did Black Bolt become so unstoppably good? Jesus, I just thought he screamed loud).

LOL Yeah, in my opinion Black Bolt is one of the best written characters in Marvel as far as consistency goes. Every time he shows up he kicks ass.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:06 AM