KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vS Goku

Superman vS Goku
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Superman vS Goku

Who would win: Superman or Goku

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:24 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

been done a million times before and has always been closed why don't you try using the search topic

Closing......
we know it's gonna happen
for the record Goku would beat him so quick it isn't funny.
hey krillin could beat super man

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:49 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Dbz chars are out of supermans league.

and yes it has been done at least 10 times before.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 03:50 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Done so many times, and Supes is way to much for Gokou.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 07:13 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JWangSDC

Ahaha, done so many times and gokou is WAY too much for superman. Just remember that by the end, Goku was lifting 10 tons under 100X gravity without any problem at all...it was like holding a golf ball to him. His speed is beyond comprehension....it was invisible to the human eye before the Z series started and he became infinitely faster later on. His Ki blasts would OBLITERATE superman...

and that's where the breakdown occurs. Universes are just not compatible that's why there are so many problems with these slugfest versus threads. Even DC and Marvel have their incompatibilities...thats why Vs stories are written w/ a story....not a retarded brawl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Done so many times, and Supes is way to much for Gokou.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 07:17 PM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JWangSDC

oh btw for all intent and purpose...Gokou IS Superman.

Lil baby sent in a pod off to earth?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 07:18 PM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Ugh...

I thought Dragonball characters were not allowed.

(please log in to view the image) Please!!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 07:46 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

Thse Superman / Goku argument is retarded because the two universes are nothing alike.

DBZ Universe you store your cars in a pill and some people walk around with 10 of those pills on their pocket. You have zoo animals running around pretending to be cops.... dinosaurs flying around that are as smart as humans. No entities on a cosmic level.

Everyone is also throwing around stuff saying that Goku is stronger than Superman and all of that stuff but you can figure it all out. Goku SSJ4 is said to have a power level of 175,000,000 and Mr Satan or whatever his name is, has a power level of 140 so lets say a normal human with average strength is around 100... that means that Goku is 1,750,000 times stronger than an average human in his universe.

Ok Superman is said to be able to lift 250,000 tons. (http://www.localcolorart.com/encycl...ital_statistics) Ok so if a short ton is 2000 lbs then a regular ton is 2205 lbs. That means Superman can lift 551,250,000 lbs. Ok so now we look at what an average human can lift... around 250 lbs. That means that Superman is 2,205,000 times stronger than the average human in our universe.
That means that if humans strength in the two universes is equal then Superman is 1.26 times stronger than Goku SSJ4.
Ok now both of them are suseptible to magic... and neither really posses any, so that is not an issue.
Speed. Post Crisis Superman is somehwere under the speed of light. Pre Crisis Superman is faster than the speed of light. We will use Post. Goku is said to be around the speed of light also. So Goku is probably a little faster due to his instant transmission or whatever its called.
Ok now as far as invulnerability is concerned. Superman is immune to diseases and is able to physically sustain a few 1 megaton blasts. Goku died once from a disease and Trunks had to come back from the future and save him. There really is no comparison to how much force are in some of the blasts he has taken so again we will say they are equal. Now Goku can not fight for extreme periods of time when he exerts himself fully. He was only able to hold his SSJ3 form for like 30 minutes. So unless he can knock Superman out in 30 minutes then he is screwed because that means his SSJ4 level is an even smaller amount of time and as I showed earlier SSJ4 is weaker than Superman.
Next lets talk about how smart they are... Goku is dumb never had any type of formal education past the second grade so I doubt he can much less write his name in cursive much less try to come up with a plan to fight Superman, someone he has never fought or heard of before. Goku is a great fighter and has been trained by most of the worlds finest martial artists but Superman has undergone training from Mongul and has faced many people and witnessed many different types of fighting styles. Superman might not have all of the exact mecahnics down but since he can learn things extremelly fast and adapts so well he learns new skills everytime he fights someone.
Lastly Goku can not survive in space. He needs oxygen to stay alive and it would be retarded for him to ever use one of his attacks that would blow up whatever planet they are on. He would be stuck in space and then he would suffocate if the vacuum didnt already turn him inside out.
Superman would win.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 08:31 PM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Excellently written and thought out Jason8200. I read a past issue of Wizard magazine which we all know is the comic book bible and they had featured a fight between Goku and Superman and Goku beat him. They were fighting in space and the final blow was given by Goku. According to Wizard, Goku punched Superman so hard that the force made superman head toward Earth, and they were fighting near the moon. Superman was heading towards Earth at such a high speed due to Goku blow, that Superman impacting against would've been cataclysmic. Goku knew of this and used instant transmission and teleported himself to Earth just in time to catch Superman. He put Superman down and to Superman he was sorry. Now Im not saying i said it, i just read this from the comic book bible "Wizard".

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 09:11 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Wizard isn't the comic book bible. It's like what Seventeen magazine is middleschool/early highschool girls

And on a list of feats in another Superman vs Goku thread it lists Superman as already taking a trip from Earth to the Moon via a punch from Etrigan. He was unharmed.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 09:26 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

yeah but if you watch dbz every time a sayin almost dies he recovers more powerful then before. or trains untill he can win. superman doesnt like to fight.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 10:23 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

SSJ4 Goku will distory Goku

lol even normal GOku will mess him up.

some people here have no idea who goku is.

these char destory planets easily(that was when goku was 18 000 power level.

now he is like 260 000 000

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 11:17 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually Super Saiyan 4 Goku around the GT era had a power level of 180,000,000,000 (supposedly). Since Toriyama never lists any official power levels after the Frieza Saga, it's anybody's guess. His last recorded power level was 20,000,000, and that was after he had come back to earth. And for the record, I doubt the average human can lift 250 pounds. I think a more reasonable figure would be 175.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Last edited by Ming Tea! on Mar 26th, 2005 at 11:28 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 11:26 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Yea but Gokou has to get beat down before he can get stronger. Also they get hurt being knocked through moutains so the durability is questionable. As for in the series the biggest thing that is lifted is a building that ssj4 Gokou has trouble lifting. But I think GT made them weaker, and is just plan dumb on so many levels since Goten was able to lift a dinosaur...Then again that was also not in canon

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 11:28 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

yes i didn't watch GT it's messed up.

DBz was good tho.

lol sups beating goku is like

worm vs thanos

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 11:29 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by kgkg
SSJ4 Goku will distory Goku

lol even normal GOku will mess him up.

some people here have no idea who goku is.

these char destory planets easily(that was when goku was 18 000 power level.

now he is like 260 000 000

The last time PL are officially stated Gokou was 1 million. After that the only other time they are said is in kilo's and gokou had 300 during the Buu Saga, and how much that is is anybody's guess.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 11:29 PM
FistOfThe North

Both are very powerful fighters that would destroy whole worlds because of the magnitude and length of the fight itself. Its hard to tell who will win really. They would have to fight in space, real far from Earth cause it would be ugly even if the fight took place near the Asteroid belt . I also think a fight of such immense proportions like that cannot be witnessed by human eyes. It would be to dangerous and to fast for the eye to see. Also, a Superman/Goku fight would be cataclysmic if the event took place on earth. It would be one hell of a match

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 11:30 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Being out in space would be...Well impossible. Gokou can't survive in space, and Supes can fight in space even if he has to hold his breath. He's fought Doomsday on the Moon. It have to take place on Earth.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 11:33 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Being out in space would be...Well impossible. Gokou can't survive in space, and Supes can fight in space even if he has to hold his breath. He's fought Doomsday on the Moon. It have to take place on Earth.

kento have you watch Dbz at all???

here if you did

you must know a guy called nappa his power level was (5000) he was attacked by the army missles , navi attack. what happend he didn't even move, and distroyed it with simple attack.

now take goku at end of GT think what he can do if Nappa did that when he has just 5000.

now for you space, GOku can teleport anywhere so space won't matter.

and yes Raditz(goku's pro) when he first came to earth he was said to be moving faster than light speed. ( his power level was 1500 or something like that) and bullets was nothing to him etc.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 11:39 PM
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The last time PL are officially stated Gokou was 1 million. After that the only other time they are said is in kilo's and gokou had 300 during the Buu Saga, and how much that is is anybody's guess.

Ummm...No. The last powerlevel rating given by Akira Toriyama was 17,000,000 for Goku as a regular Saiyan, and 20,000,000 as a Super Saiyan.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 11:46 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote