KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil vs. Andre the Giant and The Undertaker

Daredevil vs. Andre the Giant and The Undertaker
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Daredevil vs. Andre the Giant and The Undertaker

has Daredevil a chance against this two behemoth.. ?

by the Way..... Andre has to be in the heart of every wrestling fan forever... even he is in heaven now... Andre truely was a Giant... his size only was toped by the size of his heart.

even this is a comic forum..... Andre has because of his size a good chance (even he cannot match in terms of strength and power with the marvel superstars) to get the whole respect from Avengers, Fantstic Four.... even from the bad guys .. he so richly deserves.

Andre .. you were great !

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 09:42 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Are Andre and Undertaker faces or heels for this fight?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 09:47 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Andre = Awesomeness

Undertake = 3rd Awesomeness unless he's a biker.

Daredevil = Winner probably cause he's faster then both of them.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 09:50 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

Andre is under the guideline of Bobby the Brain Heenan ... and the man from the darkside also as a Bad Guy (under Brother Love)

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 09:53 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

but can Daredevil do any damage with his fists to the Undertaker.... i mean Andre and even the Taker are at least es big (in terms of hight) than Juggernaut (ok .... Juggy .. is a bit more powerful wink )

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 09:54 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Then DD would be winning at first until Andre and 'Taker get themselves together and double team him. They'll rough Daredevil up for a while until at the last minute Daredevil does his signature move on them both and wins the match.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 09:57 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Oh they're heels? Well they cheat, and knockout the smaller but agile blind man.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 09:59 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Daredevil will bring his shoulder up just before the three count, stunning Andre and 'Taker. That's when he strikes!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 10:01 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Honestly, wrestlers are usually in very good shape (in their prime at least) and have amazing pain thresholds (yeah, its fake, but it's still grueling). DD would win...faster and also stronger despite his size...but honestly, the two "normal humans" (if one can call Andre normal) would fare ok.

-DM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 06:06 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

It's not fake it's staged.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 09:35 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Ummmmmm, just, no.no expression

Closing

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 12:22 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote