KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonderman vs. Hulk

Wonderman vs. Hulk
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Wonderman vs. Hulk

who is stronger ? who wins this one?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 10:30 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Hulks strength and durability can withstand enormous amounts of assult. Wonderman can withstand greater than the inverse of that equation. Thus, he can stand up to the Hulk.
Hulk is far stronger than Wonderman, however strength is not the same as powerful in the same way that weight is not the same as mass.
Wonderman. He'd be one guy who could do some damage to the Hulk. Cause some pain that would effect his rage.

Attachment: wonderman.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 01:02 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

hmm... i saw Wonderman against Tyrannus (former known as Abomination) ... and he relatively easiely beaten up Abo

so... i believe in the comics.. its like in real life.... everybody can have a bad and a good day.... (for instance when Spiderman beat Firelord... who is normaly in the class of Silver Surfer)

on the other hand ... i saw HULK against HERCULES, WONDERMAN, NAMOR and IRON MAN..... i dont know who won this bout ... but i am sure that Hulk has a really good time in it

Wonderman is tough... but i dont think he can beat Hulk.... the same way i dont think he can normaly beat up the Abomination.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 01:23 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote