KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Hulk,Lobo ,Flash on the surface of the sun

Superman vs Hulk,Lobo ,Flash on the surface of the sun
Started by: zachrivard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zachrivard
Kratos

Superman vs Hulk,Lobo ,Flash on the surface of the sun

Hulk, Lobo, Flash are magiaclly protected from the harm that the sun causes and can breath normally. the fight seems tilted towards hulk, lobo, and flash but they are fighting on the surface of the sun giving superman a huge power boost

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 09:47 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Superman absolutely devasted Darkseid by flying him to the edge of the sun. Hence Superman, by virtue of being adjacent to the sun, would be vastly more powerful than he normally is.
On the other hand Lobo cannot be killed. The Flash and the Hulk could be taken care of by Superman, but how do you kill what cannot be killed?
Unless he does to Lobo the same thing he did to Darkseid after thrashing him. Fly him to the edge of the universe and crucify him on the wall of pain.
That would work.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 11:23 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

I assume you're thinking of Precrisis Superman. I think Hulk would also be empowered by the sun as it was stated that in the presence of nuclear reactions his power increases vastly and the sun is basically many huge nuclear reactions.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 11:33 PM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

what about flash? i mean he would be waay faster than Supes even if Supes had a boost. and what about the infamous Inifinity mass punch?? And Hulk......is well the Hulk....i think the three take this after a rough fight....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:13 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity Watch

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spetznaz
Superman absolutely devasted Darkseid by flying him to the edge of the sun. Hence Superman, by virtue of being adjacent to the sun, would be vastly more powerful than he normally is.
On the other hand Lobo cannot be killed. The Flash and the Hulk could be taken care of by Superman, but how do you kill what cannot be killed?
Unless he does to Lobo the same thing he did to Darkseid after thrashing him. Fly him to the edge of the universe and crucify him on the wall of pain.
That would work.

You don't have to kill Lobo to beat him.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:28 AM
Infinity Watch is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity Watch a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Watch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Flash might be faster at first but Supes would be getting stronger, and faster every minute they are on the sun.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:30 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

dis is hard and i hate superman

and hullk beat superman in da past but since there on the sun i dont kno but lobo has been in hell so that fire can really hurt him so i gott a go wit hulk lobo and flash

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:44 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

what damn dumbass question.

how is superman going to die on the sun

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 01:46 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

get some green jello and throw it at him superman is gay come on green jello can kill him wat kind of hero is dat

all they need is kryptonite knuckles and they can take him down

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:00 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

How about this scenario:

At the begining of the fight superman starts getting stronger and stronger. He quickly disposes of the flash and starts to fight the hulk both getting stronger and stronger superman grab the hulk and fly himslf and hulk into the sun hulk is Incinerated and superman gets even stronger he emerges from the sun and start to duke it out w/ lobo. after 10 minutes lobo gives up realizing that he can't beat superman

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:01 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

anyone else

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:02 AM
jinXed by JaNx

are u fukcing serious?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:05 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

even as much as i hate superman he would win on the sun hulk and flash would burn and lobo would die by the hand of superman

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:12 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

"are u fukcing serious?"
please tell me what ur talkin about "RagesRemorse"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:33 AM
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zachrivard
"are u fukcing serious?"

I was just astounded by your concept that i couldnt beleive it came out of a humans head.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:41 AM
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

supes wins even though i hate him more than taod

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:49 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

"""""""'quote: (post)
Originally posted by zachrivard
"are u fukcing serious?"

I was just astounded by your concept that i couldnt beleive it came out of a humans head.""""""""""

r u being sarcastic? if so u dont have to be a bit** about stuff

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:04 AM
jinXed by JaNx

whats your problem man? I'm not trying to be saractic. I think that is a damn great concept. Maybe i was commenting you on the idea. I know you thought that i was making fun of a ridiculously goofy piece of shit idea, but i wasnt.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:11 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

u now sound even more sacastic but i am not the type of person to hold grudges and how is my sceneriao a "ridiculously goofy piece of shit idea"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:47 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

read ur last post agian u clearly voice 2 different opinions

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:49 AM