KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel vS DC vS Image all fight to the DEATH on earth and in space!!!!!!

Marvel vS DC vS Image all fight to the DEATH on earth and in space!!!!!!
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Warning Marvel vS DC vS Image all fight to the DEATH on earth and in space!!!!!!

Marvel vS DC vS Image in space and on earth with no prep time.!!!

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 04:27 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Does Image even have any high cosmic beings like Presence, and One Above All, and Beyonder, and stuff?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 05:09 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is there any point to a thread like this?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 05:17 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Does Image even have any high cosmic beings like Presence, and One Above All, and Beyonder, and stuff?

Yes. They reside in the Spawn comics. And Spawn himself is nearly powerful enough to be considered omnipotent.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 05:20 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Yea see I don't know much about Image next to Grifter. Though I've heard about Vicious Circle, Freak Force, Savage Dragon, Spawn, and the WildC.A.T.S.

Though I think I remember something about Dragon fighting God or some psycho who thought he was or something. *shrugs* I dunno.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 05:53 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Is there any point to a thread like this?

-AC

Alpha if you wanna go into post just to say that then I dunno going on. If you simply don't like this post then why are you in here. Why didnt you keep scrooling and looking elesewhere. No one cares how you feel. If you don't like the topic, hey dont let the door hit behind you.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 05:53 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I asked you if there was any point to a thread like this.

All you had to do was answer. Stop looking for a reason to tell me I'm picking on you.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 05:59 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

It boils down to The Presence vs TOAA? Everyone else is quite insignificant, no point in mentioning Superman or Mr Majestic or Spiderman.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 06:03 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

lol. You sure are something else.

The point of this thread was to diversify by adding an extra comic universe in to the mix of the 2 most popular ones that are mostly used as examples here: Marvel & DC.

I am within guidelines and I know that this thread will do good. You'll see. You might disagree of course, what can I say.

But you're always right, right?

Anyway since you deemed this thread pointless, will your return to this room sometime in the future, make you a hypocrite?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 06:10 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

Saint of Killers kills them all.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 07:13 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote