KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Obi wan & Jubei vS Capt. America & Blade

Obi wan & Jubei vS Capt. America & Blade
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Warning Obi wan & Jubei vS Capt. America & Blade

(ep.2/3) Obi Wan Kenobi & Jubei Kibagami (ninja scroll) vS Blade & Beatrix Kiddo (aka:the bride/kill bill) ! Till death! No prep time. Just their original swords. Who'll win ! You decide,.....FIGHT !

Attachment: images.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:59 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

MY Mistake..! Its the bride instead of Capt. America

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:01 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

NO CAPTAIN AMERICA !!

THIS IS A SWORD FIGHT !!!

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:01 AM
FistOfThe North

ITS BEATRIX KIDDO !

No CAPT. A.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:02 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Jubei, and Obi Wan.

Jubei could easily school the bride in Kill Bill, and with the force Obi Wan could stand a chance against Blade, and then with Jubei helping him after killing the bride then Blade's toast.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:26 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Also Jubei got a bit of a power boost in the Ninja Scrolls tv series and he already had a damage soak that puts all this characters to shame. The Bride is out of her league here also and puts Blade at a big disadvantage

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:04 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I've only seen Ninja Scroll movie not the series so I was going by that.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:11 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

You where still right so its all good

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 05:59 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

obi wan could school the other two alone.... if you catch an "previews" of episode III, you'll know what i'm talking about wink

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 07:25 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote