KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman and Captain America vs Glenn Talbot

Spiderman and Captain America vs Glenn Talbot
Started by: Asian Hulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Asian Hulk

Spiderman and Captain America vs Glenn Talbot

So General Talbot could attack Spidey and Cap.if Spidey spin his web to Glenn Talbot and Captain America smash his shield to him.because Talbot is a brilliant and bastardous soldier.because Peter Parker could change Spiderman and Steve Rogers changed into Captain America.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 06:50 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Does Glenn Talbot get any weapons to beat on Cap and Spidey with?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:20 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Does Glenn Talbot get any weapons to beat on Cap and Spidey with?

General Talbot could attack Spidey and Cap.because Talbot would be to run as President if Talbot could kill Spiderman and Captain America.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 08:48 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Good answer...

Swanky-Tuna, he could attack Spidey and Cap because he would be to run as president if he could kill Spiderman and Captain America!

Pure genius...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 11:42 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

because Talbot orders his men to captured Spidey and Cap.because he's gonna run for President.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 05:19 AM
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

o, thanks for clearing that up big grin

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 06:11 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

edit

Last edited by Paola on Apr 4th, 2005 at 06:31 AM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 06:23 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Originally posted by black wolverine
edit
WTF?! English is one of the hardest languages to learn.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 07:53 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Hey, that was harsh.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 07:57 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by The Flash

that's bull......... i found it really easy to learn........... lol

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:32 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Actually English is perhaps the easiest language to learn. My father spoke english and I spoke it fluently when I was five.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:35 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by black wolverine
edit

Stupid Wolverine-fans.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:36 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Asian Hulk
because Talbot orders his men to captured Spidey and Cap.because he's gonna run for President.

Are Spidey and Cap only fighting Glenn Talbot or does Glenn Talbot get a bunch of henchmen?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 04:01 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

I remember reading something that said english was one of the hardest languages to learn. Hell, my parents still don't know how to speak it that well and they've lived in America for a couple of years.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 10:00 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I remember reading something that said english was one of the hardest languages to learn. Hell, my parents still don't know how to speak it that well and they've lived in America for a couple of years.

well that explains it then...... half the Americans i meet can't speak English well..... they throw in too many "Americanisms" and end up with a half garbled version of a proper language

lol

jk

laughing

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 10:05 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Re: Spiderman and Captain America vs Glenn Talbot

Originally posted by Asian Hulk
Talbot is a brilliant and bastardous soldier.

Nice inventive use of the language there. (Seriously)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 11:54 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Originally posted by Scoobless
well that explains it then...... half the Americans i meet can't speak English well..... they throw in too many "Americanisms" and end up with a half garbled version of a proper language
Fo shizzle my nizzle.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 12:59 AM