KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs. Ego the living planet

Thanos vs. Ego the living planet
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Sleep Thanos vs. Ego the living planet

Ego is pretty tough. So's Thanos but Ego can create a race of 100 class fighters to battle Thanos. I presume he also has Powers of his own other than that that he can launch at his enemy whenever he should so choose. rolling on floor laughing

Attachment: ego.gif
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 02:13 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I'd go with Ego on a straight up battle, but if this was a battle where Thanos was aloud to devise some sort of scheme he would probably be able to find a way.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 03:59 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Thanos could surely win with prep-time.....
otherwise Ego would beat the seven shades of shit out of Thanos.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:01 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Thanos doesn't have the personal power to fight Ego unprepared. He'd get squashed, like he was about to against Tyrant and like he would inevitably had against Odin.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:07 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zahit
Thanos could surely win with prep-time.....
otherwise Ego would beat the seven shades of shit out of Thanos.

OMG......... ok........ if you're gonna use it at least use it right it's

Ego would beat seven shades of shit out of Thanos........ not THE seven shades of shit.......

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 11:19 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I dunno that Thanos could beat Ego even with prep. time. We have to be fair and say that if one gets prep. time then so does the other.
I think Ego may be second to Galactus in power in Marvel, excluding the beings like Eternity.
Ego seems to have his own intelligence or reconnaissance, that he knows whats going on in the Universe around him. It'd be really hard to catch him off guard.
It took me a long time to come up with someone who is more powerful than Thanos and really second to Galactus.
I think Thanos is more in line with the power of Captain Marvel than with Captain Marvels creator, i forget that beings name.
Thanos is really a bad ass but too much has been made of his level all because he has cool power.

Attachment: marvel_select_thanos2.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 03:44 AM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
OMG......... ok........ if you're gonna use it at least use it right it's

Ego would beat seven shades of shit out of Thanos........ not THE seven shades of shit.......

roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh. i see. thanx fer the correction. i'd hate to steal your line and use it improperly.

Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:04 AM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I was just reading up on Ego. He is a power that is compared to Geia. One of the differences is that he developed sentinence while she infuses the planet and its life with her own.

Attachment: bio-gaea.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 03:33 AM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Plus it should be added that Ego is maybe a few billion years
old (he's considered one of the Elders I think), while Thanos
is only some 10,000 years old. Se Ego has been aorund the
block a few times, and won't be so easily caught off-guard.

It really is too bad Marvel never developed Ego well. The idea
of an entire planet alive is such a brilliant creation. Yet another
Marvel Cosmic being wasted or ruined.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 06:18 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote