KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apocalypse V's Mongul

which freak is tougher?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Apocalypse 2 66.67%
Mongul 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Apocalypse V's Mongul
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

Apocalypse V's Mongul

Two would be world conquerers both tough as hell who's better?

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

hmm... pics took up a little more space than i thought.....

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Apr 2nd, 2005 at 02:06 AM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 02:04 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Don't know a whole lot about Mongul but I seem to remember reading Hal Jordan beating him without breaking a sweat (Mongul had destroyed a city or something and Hal just took it to him)...Hal can't take out Darkseid (at least the ones I've read) and I'd put Apocalypse above Darkseid (at full potential, at least in power output) so I'm going to give this one to Apoc.

But I realize that's kind of a backwards way to get a winner, and most of it is from comics I only half remember reading (it was a while ago) so it's hardly definitive.

-DM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 02:41 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

hhmmm..... Hal did beat Mongul...... but it cost him a broken arm..... of course this was after Mongul blew up Hal's home city and everyone he knew (almost) which seriously pissed him off........ and led to him taking out the GL corp and becoming parallax...... so he had willpower in abundance during that fight
Mongul usually puts up a decent fight against Superman

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 02:58 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

anyone with a greater knowledge of these characters is welcome to tell me why this thread is one-sided...... i'm not 100% sure that it's even

confused

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 03:39 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

what can mongul do to Apocalypse???

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 03:49 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

beat him up....? he has access to advanced alien tech and is tough enough to go toe to toe with Superman

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 07:06 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Apoc could just dampen his powers and kick his ass.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 07:11 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
hhmmm..... Hal did beat Mongul...... but it cost him a broken arm..... of course this was after Mongul blew up Hal's home city and everyone he knew (almost) which seriously pissed him off........ and led to him taking out the GL corp and becoming parallax...... so he had willpower in abundance during that fight
Mongul usually puts up a decent fight against Superman

Haha...I forgot it was his home city. That would make it quite a different fight. But someone recently convinced me that Apoc could hold his own with Thanos until he has to switch bodies (and Apoc would definitely hand Supes his ass)...and Mongul isn't Thanos.

My opinion remains...

-DM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 03:06 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote