KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Anti-Moniter vS Exitar the Executioner

Anti-Moniter vS Exitar the Executioner
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Anti-Moniter vS Exitar the Executioner

Anti-Moniter vS Exitar the Executioner.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:45 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

It's The Creator Vs the Destroyer !

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 01:48 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

??? It's the Destroyer Vs. the Destroyer.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:05 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

??? It's the Destroyer Vs. the Destroyer. Anti-Monitor wins.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:06 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

nice double post there Beyonder

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:15 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

nice double post there Beyonder

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:15 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

he was slick with his double post tho, like he meant to do it.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:32 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beyonder
??? It's the Destroyer Vs. the Destroyer. Anti-Monitor wins.

How so. Aren't Celestials creators. They created alot of races/beings.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 03:40 AM
Beyonder

Exitar the Exterminator.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 05:50 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
How so. Aren't Celestials creators. They created alot of races/beings.

I'm not sure if Celestials actually "create" but they mess with a lot of existing species, however Exitar destroys the "failed" experiments.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 10:20 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by K Von Doom
I'm not sure if Celestials actually "create" but they mess with a lot of existing species, however Exitar destroys the "failed" experiments.

Failed experiments he's created. Or previous Celestials creations, right.

And what do you mean by "experiments" test creations of life?

Like the creation of species or experiments by like non-orgenic elements.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:57 AM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

I'm not sure about the nature of the Celestial's experiments or why they're experimenting (seeing as their knowledge would be quite vast) and how they tell whether something is a success or failure. Genetic offshoots from humanity such as the Eternals and Deviants are results of Celestial experiments.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:08 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Anti-monitor destroyed a whole MULTIverse (except for 5 universes). The guy's awsomely powerful

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:55 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by K Von Doom
Genetic offshoots from humanity such as the Eternals and Deviants are results of Celestial experiments.

Eternals like Thanos? A being right. So Celestials do create life. as well as destroys them, but only if they fail.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 02:57 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Thanos is a Titan. Eternals were one of two humanoid races the Celestials helped flourish throughout history. I forget the other group, but they have shape shifting powers and I believe the Skrull empire is a result of these experiments. Try marveldirectory.com it should have info about it under Eternals and under Celestials.

This is a tough one. I know Anti-Monitor's powers are through the roof, but I've never seen Exitar's full strength being employed.

I'll give this to AM for his feats in Crisis of the Infinite Earths, but then again....AM was at the absolute peak of his powers at that point. Taking over all those dimensions was just giving him momentum.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:10 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by Linkalicious
Thanos is a Titan. Eternals were one of two humanoid races the Celestials helped flourish throughout history. I forget the other group, but they have shape shifting powers and I believe the Skrull empire is a result of these experiments. Try marveldirectory.com it should have info about it under Eternals and under Celestials.

Eternal Titan and Eternal Earth.

Thanos = Eternal Titan and Earth. His mom was an Eternal Earth and his dad was an Eternal Titan.

The other group is the Deviants I think.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:57 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Actually the Titan Eternals were originally from Earth as well.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:14 PM
C1nd3r

.... who the f.u.c.k wins???

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 11:04 PM
C1nd3r is currently offline Click here to Send C1nd3r a Private Message Find more posts by C1nd3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

AM wins

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:11 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anti-Monitor wins.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:10 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote