KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » In terms of brutal strenght: Who is more powerful in Marvel... than savage HULK ???

In terms of brutal strenght: Who is more powerful in Marvel... than savage HULK ???
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

In terms of brutal strenght: Who is more powerful in Marvel... than savage HULK ???

can you help me .. with a list, which marvel character can match up (or even beat him) with the savage HULK ... only in Terms of BRUTAL STRENGHT ...

who is more powerful than Hulk.... in terms of Strength... power....

i mean the madder ... the badder ... he gets .. Hulk

what , in your opinion, has to appear on such a list?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 07:33 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

stronger than savage hulk? you mean his base strength??
Savage Hulk could eventually be stronger than anyone.
But if you mean base strength, then there are tons.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 07:50 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

If we aren't including Cosmic beings, anyone with the infinity power gem.

Other than that, no one can match the sheer power and exponential strength increases Hulk can attain. Once Savage Hulk get's really fired up, he doesn't have a physical equal.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 07:51 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Correct forum is here.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 07:52 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Why are you acting like you are a moderator, Flash?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 07:53 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

I'm not. It's just a pet peeve for me whenever I see someone post in the wrong forum. I simply inform them so they won't do the same mistake twice.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 07:57 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

flash... do you mean me ? why this is in the wrong forum ?

thanxs for help

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:08 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Well this is a versus forum and the Comic Book Movies forum is all about comics and movies based on them. Since this is not a fight, the best forum is the Comic Book Movies.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:16 AM
Betageuze

ok ..sorry... will not happen again smile

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:18 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

a wannabe moderator maybe?
you're annoying everyone...you're very helpful... but you act like an ass to us.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:19 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

i mean Hulk .. who is full in rage..... can a mortal human being... stop him... only with natural power ???

when hulk is on a rampage... i think,, he can not be stopped.. by anyone only using his physical condition...

BUT..... when hulks physical power is limitless..... what was the strongest level... he ever reached ????? in which Item we have seen the STRONGEST Hulk .. until yet ?????

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:21 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
a wannabe moderator maybe?

As I said before it's a pet peeve of mine. Besides, a 'wannabe moderator' is better than someone who spams in threads with off-topic remarks.
quote:
you're annoying everyone...you're very helpful... but you act like an ass to us.
And who might 'us' be?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:25 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

us as in everyone you talk down to, youve been doing that for a while now, for no reason.

just chill out, youre taking this forum way too serious.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:27 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

I NO CHILL. I CHILL YOU!

HULK SMASH!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:30 AM
Betageuze

come on guys.... write a little more.. slowlier please wink .. i am Austrian.... and do English not so very well.... i have some problems with the ... Slääääng wink

soooo..... who has more power than Hulk?
who can match power with the Hulk

Abomination at original .. 2 times base Hulk ...

8th day Juggy

Bi-Beast

who else ??

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:35 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably Apocalypse, since he can increse his strenght whenever he wants to incalculabe limits. Than, I don't think anyone excluding Cosmic Beings.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 09:51 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JWangSDC

no one.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 09:54 AM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say Silver Surfer. He can increase his strength by
absorbing more and more cosmic powers.

For the record: I don't beilieve that Hulk can just keep
getting stroonger and stronger forever. There's a limit,
but one not yet seen.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 05:43 PM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine is evenly mached to any hulk and abomination is stronger than hulk

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 05:50 PM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

omg do u serously believe that?????? Wolvie is cool ok but he is in NO WAY evenly matched to any hulk.....other than the Surfer who as king burger said can absorb cosmic power i really doubt anybody else in pure strength can beat him....at least in marvel....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 06:12 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote