KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which issue.. brought as.. until yet... the MOST POWERFUL HULK ???

Which issue.. brought as.. until yet... the MOST POWERFUL HULK ???
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Which issue.. brought as.. until yet... the MOST POWERFUL HULK ???

what do you think.... in which Issue we saw, until yet... the most ferocity, strongest,,, most powerful hulk ???

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:23 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

The one that beat Onslaught, Mindless Hulk. This should be a fight.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:25 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

is there a difference between ... mindless and savage Hulk ??

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:31 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Yes. Mindless Hulk's strength was completely unrestricted. His base strength was incalculable, far higher than Savage Hulk's, and he got angrier easier. He was way dumber though.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:36 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

but both strength levels.... are limitless???

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:42 AM
Cosmic Cube

Yes. But, Mindless Hulk starts out much stronger.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:50 AM
Betageuze

is Onslaught more powerful than 8th day Juggernaut ?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:54 AM
Cosmic Cube

I would like to say so...

Doesn't mean Hulk will beat 8th day Juggy. Hulk only destroyed Onslaught's armor. He didn't beat Onslaught's energy form.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:56 AM
Betageuze

wow..... so Hulk has to be..... strongest mortal human being in the universe .. !

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:56 AM
Cosmic Cube

Yes. This has been established.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:58 AM
Betageuze

hmm... do you give mindless hulk a chance against the Asgardian Destroyer ?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 09:04 AM
Cosmic Cube

In a physical match, yes.

But once it opens that visor... yeesh.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 09:10 AM
Betageuze

but i only saw that War Hulk has beaten 8th day juggernaut before

can mindless hulk do this also?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 09:12 AM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

well the thing is this. Maestro said out of his own mouth when he was fighting hulk that he was twice as strong as he's ever been, so that would put him in the yet to be classified Class 200. but that was a future hulk so that might not hold water with a lot of ppl. however the most powerful hulk to date is the True merged hulk(not the one Doc Samson created by hypnotizng bruce, ergo the Professor) this merged hulk was the one that wore the brown suit, and was a member of the defenders he had:

1.bruce's advanced intellect

2.gray hulk's savvy, arrogance, street-smarts

3. savage hulk's capacity to get stronger with rage

man you put all those together and you got trouble. the savage hulk is alright but he had the mind of a child, and mindless hulk Definitaley had ADD. i mean his STR was unchecked but he would lose interest fairly quickly

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 07:54 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote