KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry vs JLA

Sentry vs JLA
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Sentry vs JLA

Sentry vs JLA

JLA: Superman , GL , Flash , MM , WW , Batman

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 11:36 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hmm, teams can be a lot more than the sum of their parts, but Sentry is definitely in another league (pun intended) from these guys.

If Sentry is vulnerable to telepathy, then that's a different story, but I can't imagine anyone with that kind of base power just having their brain turned off. Barring that, Flash might escape with his life, but none of them would take Sentry out.

-DM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 12:25 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

The Void's main attacks had something to do telepathy, something only the Sentry was immune to. Hulk touched it's tendrils and got all messed up. He communicated with Professor X telepathically. He does have some kind of telepathic defense, but I don't know how strong it is. You are right though DigiMark007, Sentry is in another league, and he will take them all out, with the exception of the Flash who might run away for his life.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 01:24 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Oh wait, he's fast too. In the X-men one shot he took down a bunch of Nukes in space heading for different destinations within seconds. All of those Nukes were launched at the same time. He got'em all except for the last one that blew up point blank in his face and all it did was tear his costume.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 01:28 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

JLA wins !!!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:00 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Sentry with ease and then he goes home and watches Tv.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 08:11 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

JLA...they have too much potential to be shot down so easily.

Batman will find a weakness that NO ONE ever knew about. Hell, in a comic the writer would "make up" a weakness just because he's Batman.

The other people in the group just fill the role Batman gives them.

In terms of a slugfest or straight power....Sentry would waste these guys.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 08:18 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote