KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WonderMan versus Drax the Destroyer

WonderMan versus Drax the Destroyer
Started by: LordFear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordFear

WonderMan versus Drax the Destroyer

So finally I think I found an interesting fight.
What say you all???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:51 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

My money is on purple boy aka Drax!!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:52 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Drax is more green than purple........ Wonderman is purple

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:53 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

hmm..unfortunately i dont really know who in the hell is drax.....

i know that he fought the hulk... and has won different matches.....but i am not sure.. how strong he is

if he can beat the Hulk..... he will beat wonderman too

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:53 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Of course...I assume Drax does NOT have the power gem.

I'll go with Wonderman on this fight. I'm not sure Drax's true strength w/o the gem, but I know he's a moron to the point where other morons are jealous of him.

They duke it out for a while...then Wonderman uses his brain to outwit Drax.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:55 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Well Drax's face as I recall is purple isn't it???
Anyway Betageuze, Drax was created to destroy Thanos but Thanos gave hime such a whallup that old purple tights when gaga. He is pretty much mindless, I mean the IQ of a three year old but he is a powerhouse none the less. WM well he is just pretty much a force of nature

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:56 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

he was created to battle and destroy Thanos....... though he never friggin' managed it (as far as i know)

(please log in to view the image)

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Apr 4th, 2005 at 07:01 PM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:58 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Link, c'mon dude!!!!!!!!
You can't possibly think Drax is gonna lose this fight?
BTW Hell no about the gem. Wouldn't be fair.
The guy is like the manifestation of power, raw strength.
C'mon a little support for our big stupid lug huh???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:58 PM
Linkalicious

Our friend has a green face....and a green body.

Thanos is purple.

And Yes, he is going to lose this fight because he's a moron...not because he's physically inadequate to handle Wonderman.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:02 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

yeah.....Drax is one tough moron

(please log in to view the image)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:03 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Drax takes it. Sure he never actually beat Thanos, but he's closer to him than WM is.

-DM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:05 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Link can you present a plausible scenario because I don't see that happening????
WM is not a genius to himself just merely an ordinary intellect. The guy is an actor for God's sake!!!
Furthermore Drax can go toe to toe with Hulk so therefore could just rage on WM all day long!!!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:05 PM
Linkalicious

Wonderman can go toe to toe with the Hulk just as well as Drax can.

Drax is the guy who swallowed his freaking power gem for God's sake!!!!

Plausible scenario.

WM> "Drax, go jump into the sun. It looks soft and warm"

Drax> "ok"

end.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:08 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Drax would win this, he wouldn't have an easy fight of it but he is too much like the hulk...... he may not get stronger all the time but he does get angrier and use more of his power...... which he has a ton of...... how powerful are his energy blasts?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:09 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Wonderman can go toe to toe with the Hulk just as well as Drax can.

Drax is the guy who swallowed his freaking power gem for God's sake!!!!

Plausible scenario.

WM> "Drax, go jump into the sun. It looks soft and warm"

Drax> "ok"

end.

Surfer dipped Drax into the sun once......it didn't bother him

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:10 PM
the Darkone

wonderman and drax have the same strength and invulnerability. Drax no longer has the power gem. So wonderman has a chance to beat him in battle.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:11 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Scoobles thanx for seeing it my way.
Drax when he gets angrier, he uses more of his strength.
The guy is stupid strong and a jump in the sun who knows how badly he will get hurt if at all because he was made to defeat Thanos who's skin is tougher than cowhide reason for his ugly demeanor!!!!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:11 PM
Linkalicious

Originally posted by Scoobless
Surfer dipped Drax into the sun once......it didn't bother him

you shitting me? confused

In all the Infinity Watch, Infinity Crusade, and Silver Surfer comics I have.....I've never seen Drax do anything of significance.

The only noteable thing he's done was provide some help for SS when he tried ressurecting his lady.

And swallowing his "shiny stone"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:14 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Linkalicious
you shitting me? confused

nope, for real....... hold on, i'll go get the book........ time goes by (for me anyway)........

ok, the book is "Silver Surfer..... Rebirth of Thanos" Surfer is trying to get rid of Drax, who is not letting go of his surfboard...... he rams him through an asteroid then flies him into the sun......... the only thing Drax says is "Where's Thanos?"........ he isn't hurt at all......... this is all after the Surfer gets angry with him, decks him and blasts him when he's down....... he just keeps getting up and asking "Where's Thanos?"

Drax has a real mad on for Thanos it would seem

it's also stated that Chronos has given Drax the ability to tap into a limitless power supply to fight Thanos with

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 08:05 PM
Linkalicious

Any idea when Drax's first appearance was?

I'm going to follow his short history over the next couple of months through back issues.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 08:15 PM