KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If Asking Hulk... who would be his answer,asking him,which opponent he fears most?

If Asking Hulk... who would be his answer,asking him,which opponent he fears most?
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

If Asking Hulk... who would be his answer,asking him,which opponent he fears most?

i believe this would be interesting.....

if hulk is gonna asked... which .. individual ... opponent.. he fears most .... which one... can equal or surpass his own power ?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 06:58 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

hulk fears no one.

people that can beat him.

there are many.

Magneto , Silver Surfer , God-like Cable etc

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:04 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

he fears superman

LMAO

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:38 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i just read the Sentry graphic novel.......... he sh!ts himself when the Void comes to town

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:45 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

hulk would prolly say he fears bruce banner the most becasue bruce has the power to end both of thier lives whch is why bruces tollerance level for stres is constantly going down because the hulk wants to be in controll as much as possible so bruce doesnt do that

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:42 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Hulk Fear No-One!

Hulk SMASH!!!! Raaargh!

lol

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:46 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

that was inteligent

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:49 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

This is the Hulk we're talking about....

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:50 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

i know but if was someones alter ego especially one everyone hates and knowing that im a destructive menace on society which is basically ruining y others life, id be worried about him killing himself

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:52 PM
Mider

The Void since He makes the Hulk feel His deepest darkest fears and He almost killed Him a few times i think.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:53 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

that is also a good answer the void did almost own him, how about underdog????? eh underdog, why you might ask, cus everyone bets on the under dog

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 09:54 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Maestro

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:26 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

i could see it

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 10:27 PM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

"UMMM...who Hulk fear?...Ummm, Hulk no fear no one. Hulk smash!!
Hulk strong..Hulk fast.. Hulk no fear superman..Hulk smash superman!
Hulk smash all!"

I think Hulk has spoken, don't you!?!
I'm out.
stick out tongueeace:
cool

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:07 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

superman would destroy the hulk hands down

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:09 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahaha he couldn't destroy Hulk with his hands down. Let alone destroy him hands down.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:16 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

that made no sence but the hulk can stop a train with his hands, he would pick the hulk up and throw him into the sun hahah bye bye hulk

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:20 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Yeah, but not without losing a limb or two.

Hulk fear Superman. Hah. Hulk kicked Superman's ass.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:32 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

but superman is the man of steel if hulk tried to rip anything off superman would do something about it ending in the hulks death

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:35 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Hulk fears the TRUTH. The truth is his pants are stronger than he can ever be.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 12:03 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote