KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Marvel I, Captain Marvel II, Quasar vs. Green Lanterns

Captain Marvel I, Captain Marvel II, Quasar vs. Green Lanterns
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Captain Marvel I, Captain Marvel II, Quasar vs. Green Lanterns

captain marvel I (father)
captain marvel II (son)
quasar

vs.

green lantern
hal jordan
alan scott
kyle rayner

no addtion, no specter and no other gl members. teams as they are

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 07:27 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Hal's there. People are gonna say he has Parallax powers and wipes the floor all 3 of them himself. If it was a pre-parallax Hal, The Captain Marvel's team would have an advantage. Father and son have super strength, and two of those guys have weaknesses to yellow, which all three people on the marvel's side have. Every blast that comes out of them is yellow. Kyle's ring is the exception to that weakness. I'm pretty sure your gonna have one of the biggest GL fanboys come in here cough "eleveninches" and say Hal will take all 3 of them himself. Well getting back to the topic at hand, if it was PRE-PARALLAX Hal, Scott, and Rayner, 6 out of 10 Mar-vell's team will take it.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 12:40 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Good point Sentry. This is basically Kyle vs Captain Marvel I, II, and
Quasar.

However... We are forgetting two things. All three of the Marvel team's players can move at lightspeed (faster than any GL can think, or power up.) In about 1 nanosecond, we have three KOed GLs.

I, II, and Quasar, 10 outta 10.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:10 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Quasar.

However... We are forgetting two things. All three of the Marvel team's players can move at lightspeed (faster than any GL can think, or power up.) In about 1 nanosecond, we have three KOed GLs.

Good point cube.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:32 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

hal jordan has no new powers. He is same as before he went crazy.
That way I put no specter,gl members,no addtions that includes parallax

just the team as they are.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:54 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

wait a second someone will reply

hal wins LMAO

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:57 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

It will be 11" or Flash.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:58 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Quasar.

you do know how many GL's there are in the entire GL corp.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:07 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

This isn't the whole corps, it's just three of 'em listed in the first post. Two of them are weak against yellow.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:17 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

ohh my bad lol i was reading the title.

Hal wins lol

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:18 AM
Cosmic Cube

yeah, Hal wins a lightspeed kick in the face.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:27 AM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

It would be more even having a dozen or so GLs

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:55 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

The captain marvel's are almost like the silver sufer as for absorbing other beings powes. The first captain marvel is a warrior hello, he's from the kree homeworld he is no push over.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 04:07 AM