KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Prime and One Million vs Sentry, Thanos and Colossus.

Superman Prime and One Million vs Sentry, Thanos and Colossus.
Started by: Ming Tea!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman Prime and One Million vs Sentry, Thanos and Colossus.

This will be an equal fight, no energy siphoning the Kryptonians on Sentry or Thanos' part.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:12 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

If they can't energy siphon, Prime doesn't get his ring/sword, and 1 million can't use his imp powers. Only their base powers, Super Strength, Speed, Eye Beams, ummmm... you know base powers. I don't know why you threw Colossus in their, he'll die in one punch. This battle is between Thanos and Sentry and Prime and 1 million.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:18 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

imp powers are part of Superman 1 million.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:21 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I know but that's not fair. If he gets to use his imp powers, Thanos and Sentry will suck the solar energy out of Prime and 1 million and empower themselves, but Duchovony said they can't use those powers. Putting power restraints on Sentry and Thanos is probably the only way for those 2 to win.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:37 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

no actually it would take quite some time for Sentry to do that because he has so much energy. Plus you act like he is just going to stand there. both of the supermen can exceed lightspeed. Both are very smart. the 1million one even more so. he has genesis level intellect. no sentry and is going to have some real trouble on their hands.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:41 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Superman Prime and One Million raw power they win.

we have to see what sentry can do agaisn't someone like superman prime. Like will he be able to take blows? etc.

he can suck there solar energy but Prime might be too much for tricks like that.

I give it to Superman Prime and One Million

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:43 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok. No Imp powers for 1 million and no sword or ring for Prime.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 11:06 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman one million is the Superman that people keep referring to as Superman Prime. They aren't two different Supermen.

Superman Prime is just the regular Superman. As deduceable by reading the comic.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 11:28 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

No way.

No genuine way.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 11:35 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Sentry stalemated Galactus...a weak Galactus, but Gal. nonetheless. His raw energy output is more than anyone else in the fight. Siphoning or not, Thanos Sentry and Colossus (?!) take this one.

-DM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:15 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

AC, i been waiting for somebody to notice that for a long ass time.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:36 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Superman One Million is the Superman of that time isn't it? Prime being the original and 1M being the descendant.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:37 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 01:01 AM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Superman one million is the Superman that people keep referring to as Superman Prime. They aren't two different Supermen.

Superman Prime is just the regular Superman. As deduceable by reading the comic.

-AC

(TM me.)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:12 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Sentry, Thanos and Colossus take this one. Colossus will die but hey what can you do?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:53 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Um, WHY is colossus here?? is he just a spectator or what??

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 07:52 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Comedic effect.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:27 AM