KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs. Lucifer Morningstar

Thanos vs. Lucifer Morningstar
Started by: SuperMarv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperMarv

Thanos vs. Lucifer Morningstar

Since everyone seems to be comparing Thanos to people we all know he can easily defeat, how bout the devil himself? Good ole Lucifer

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:18 AM
SuperMarv is currently offline Click here to Send SuperMarv a Private Message Find more posts by SuperMarv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperMarv

Personally even though I naturally prefer Marvel over DC (That's not to say I don't like DC because I do as well) I would say Lucifer easily schools Thanos.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 12:20 AM
SuperMarv is currently offline Click here to Send SuperMarv a Private Message Find more posts by SuperMarv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Lucifer is gods Heir.
He was the first creation, born before the universe.
He is gods first son.
He created time.
He went to hell without any of his powers and defeated the gods there by using his wits.
He forged a new universe outside of creation.

He's easily gonna beat thanos.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:03 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

Lucifer will eat Thanos, spit him right back, and eat him again. Even with the IG, Thanos stands no chance.

With HOTU though, thats a different story.

- Lucifer Morningstar

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:50 AM
Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos is literrly more then insect agaoisnt Lucifer, It's not worht mentionig them in same sentences.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:06 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Lucifer is to high in the food chain.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 02:49 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Not even a fight.
The Morningstar would destroy Thanos....
although he would probably admire him.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 05:33 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

What are the stipulations?

With pre-knowledge or preparation Thanos can, and has, taken on anyone.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:17 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

They'd have a good game of chess. But in a straight up fight, Thanos would get squashed in about 0.3 nanoseconds.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 10:22 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperMarv

Dude give it up to all those who think Thanos has even the slightest chance of winning. Lucifer could literally hand over some of his power to Thanos and would still win. The great thing about Lucifer is that not his almighty power but his dastardly knowledge. His knowledge is not worldly not even universal but eternal. He himself has tricked the gods and nobody and I mean NOBODY is more devious and deceptive than the devil himself. Even with the HOTU, Lucifer would trick Thanos into losing. This is one being I believe that Thanos no matter how much preptime or how amazing his past feats are cannot beat. Hell Thanos could literally team up with pre-crisis Darkseid and they'd still be nothing more than mere insects to Lucifer.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 12:46 AM
savagerampage

yep messing with the devil isnt a good idea even mephisto cant take him

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:04 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Have to say this is the first time I've seen overwhelmingly Thanos lose in a thread...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 06:15 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperMarv

Yes even the mighty Mad Titan has his limits.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:06 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SuperMarv
Dude give it up to all those who think Thanos has even the slightest chance of winning. Lucifer could literally hand over some of his power to Thanos and would still win. The great thing about Lucifer is that not his almighty power but his dastardly knowledge. His knowledge is not worldly not even universal but eternal. He himself has tricked the gods and nobody and I mean NOBODY is more devious and deceptive than the devil himself. Even with the HOTU, Lucifer would trick Thanos into losing. This is one being I believe that Thanos no matter how much preptime or how amazing his past feats are cannot beat. Hell Thanos could literally team up with pre-crisis Darkseid and they'd still be nothing more than mere insects to Lucifer.

Well said.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:09 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos losing to the devil isnt anything to be ashamed of.
If God came down and kicked my ass i wouldnt be all depressed because i didnt win the fight, hell, i'd consider myself honored.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:30 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Originally posted by long pig
Thanos losing to the devil isnt anything to be ashamed of.
If God came down and kicked my ass i wouldnt be all depressed because i didnt win the fight, hell, i'd consider myself honored.

Did you just call God the Devil? smile

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:03 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

mhm

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 12:08 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

There would be no fight. They would become best freinds and team up to take over Marvel and DC lol.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:11 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Magee
There would be no fight. They would become best freinds and team up to take over Marvel and DC lol.

Yeah right, Lucifer to join with insect, LOL.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:56 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm, i didnt say the devil was god. well i didnt mean to,.still, thanos has no chance.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:04 PM