KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » She-Hulk vs. Juggernaut

She-Hulk vs. Juggernaut
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

She-Hulk vs. Juggernaut

if she-hulk is in the same class than Hulk.... can she beat the Juggernaut? .... i cannot believe this

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:11 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Well, since I don't think Hulk could beat Juggernaut, no.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:16 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

hahahh she hulk is no match for juggernaut. lmfao infact juggernaut has had sex with she hulk in uncanny x-men 435 ahhahahah way to go juggs. i guess her motto is if ya cant beat him **** em ahhahahah

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 09:37 PM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by savagerampage
i guess her motto is if ya cant beat him **** em ahhahahah
if that was my motto, I would probably be the weakest person on the planet cool

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 11:10 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by savagerampage
hahahh she hulk is no match for juggernaut. lmfao infact juggernaut has had sex with she hulk in uncanny x-men 435 ahhahahah way to go juggs. i guess her motto is if ya cant beat him **** em ahhahahah

I seen that issue a while ago. They tore that hotel room up.

How the hell did Rhino stab Juggy with his horn?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 12:19 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

guess since his depowered state his abilities are no where near the same. i know he has to breathe now. i dont know if he was bleeding after the horn attack i have to look at it again. But he doesnt have no where near the power he used to. he is probably operating at 30% of his normal power. his strength is still 100 ton, but no where near the vacinity as it was before. his strength was excess of 100 tons

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 12:41 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

She-Hulk even said Cyttorak was taking back it's power. It's mad at Juggy.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 12:50 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

i like that there giving him some character depth, what i dont like is the losing of like 70% of his power. he shoulda kept his full power, have him join the avengers or something

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:01 AM
Cosmic Cube

When you cross over to the good side, you've gotta lose some power.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Apr 7th, 2005 at 01:10 AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:02 AM
savagerampage

true but he coulda kept his power and fight more powerful villians. like thanos etc

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:09 AM
Heracles

She Hulk isnt in the same Class as the Hulk.

She doesnt get stronger as she gets angrier and shes not class 100 (or at least she wasnt last time I checked) strength although shes no slouch.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:12 AM
Heracles is currently offline Click here to Send Heracles a Private Message Find more posts by Heracles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

shes like 85 class or something

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:15 AM
Cosmic Cube

Actually She-Hulk can increase her strength. By working out as Jennifer, she can increase her strength exponentially. However, like a normal human, She-Hulk's strength decreases over time if she doesn't work out.

This is She-Hulk after working out for 3 months. In this pic, she could lift several hundred thousand tons. Notice how huge her arms are.

Attachment: shehulkpumpedup.jpg
This has been downloaded 319 time(s).

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:32 AM
Heracles

Ive read that issue but what I said was she wasnt in the same class as the Hulk and that she couldn't get stronger by getting ANGRIER.

She Hulk sarted out with class 70 strength back when she first apeared and even then was training to lift more weight.

So exactley what was your point?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:37 AM
Heracles is currently offline Click here to Send Heracles a Private Message Find more posts by Heracles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

You're correct. However, She Hulk can lift a lot more than 70 tons.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:38 AM
Heracles

Re read my post WHEN SHE FIRST APEARED she was class 70 want me to dig out the 1985 edition of the handbook and post you a scan?

I do realise that in the last 20 years her strength level has increased I was saying that even back then she was stated as training to lift more weight.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:40 AM
Heracles

When she first apeared her strength was the same as the base strength as the Hulk of the same time period but she lacked the ability to get stronger as she got angrier like her cousin.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:42 AM
Cosmic Cube

When Hulk first formed, his base strength was 70. Since then, his base strength has increased monumentally.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:01 AM
Heracles

Do you actually read my posts properly?

In 1985 the profiles for She Hulk listed her as pressing 70 tons under optimal conditions and the Hulks base strength was also listed at 70 tons.

This was back when Marvel was actually consistant with there characters and didnt change there minds ever week.

This was also the reason I posted and I quote.

"When she first apeared her strength was the same as the base strength as the Hulk OF THE SAME TIME PERIOD"

See you seem to be debating me when in actual fact Im AGREEING WITH YOU! wink

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:06 AM
Cosmic Cube

Oh. Sorry. embarrasment

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:08 AM