KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator vs. Juggernaut

Gladiator vs. Juggernaut
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Gladiator vs. Juggernaut

who will win this bout ?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:43 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Gladiator

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:45 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

gladiator cant hurt juggernaut, i say juggernaut would win if he can land the punches.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 09:03 PM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

he will grab Jugs throw in the Sun.

he ain't hitting , some who travel beyond light speed
-he can take hits from Jugs.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:02 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

throwing juggs into the sun isnt going to do much to him. The whole lightspeed thing is laughable when hes getting nailed by cannonball lol.
Gladiator is one of the biggest jobbers in comics. and please lets not bring that juggernaut, gladiator meeting in the cartoons. cause he just threw juggs, and in the final part of that saga, rouge was beating his ass.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:08 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by savagerampage
throwing juggs into the sun isnt going to do much to him. The whole lightspeed thing is laughable when hes getting nailed by cannonball lol.
Gladiator is one of the biggest jobbers in comics. and please lets not bring that juggernaut, gladiator meeting in the cartoons. cause he just threw juggs, and in the final part of that saga, rouge was beating his ass.

Throwing him won't do anything , he can't escape suns gravity game over rite there.

and cannonball? have you read that comic you whould know what happend.

Gladiator could kill cannonball in seconds.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:19 AM
savagerampage

I agree he could kill cannonball in seconds. but thats the only way gladiator could win, by ring out. if they were to fight, closed quarters, juggs durability would prevail over gladiator, and he would lose.

hes such a jobber

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:25 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Gladiator moves planets, rips stars

jugs lifts trucks , and houses big difference in power.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:33 AM
savagerampage

moving stars, and lifting them are totally different things. Im sure if juggernaut could fly he could do the same. Hulk has beaten gladiator., hulk and juggernaut are pretty much equals

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:36 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

I'll give it to Gladiator. Yeah, Juggs is way-invulnerable. But that's like saying Thanos can beat Galactus eventually because Thanos can't really die (that curse from Death). Win by ring-out.

-DM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 04:35 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

is this the same gladiator that spider-man can easily beat? or is there another gladiator that i'm getting confused with? Cuz there is NO WAY that the spidey villiain "glaidiator" will be able to do anything to juggs...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 04:43 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

No this is Kallark. Pride of the Shiar Empire. Gladiator will stop the Juggernaut.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 04:46 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

As I remember in cartoon, Gladiator almost killed Rogue in Dark Phoenix Saga Parti IV, so watch again.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 09:08 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by kgkg
Gladiator moves planets, rips stars

jugs lifts trucks , and houses big difference in power.
There are stars and planets sitting in the city?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:28 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

Originally posted by Xplosive
As I remember in cartoon, Gladiator almost killed Rogue in Dark Phoenix Saga Parti IV, so watch again.

I saw that episode, and Rogue was whooping Gladiator's ass for most of that fight.
And in the comics cannonball beat him.

With all of his powers, Gladiator should come out on top against juggernaut (and pretty much anyone else). But he's been beaten before by lesser opponents so I think this fight could go either way.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 05:25 PM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

moving stars, and lifting them are totally different things. Im sure if juggernaut could fly he could do the same. Hulk has beaten gladiator., hulk and juggernaut are pretty much equals

Did you see how hulk defeated Gladiator?

It is because Gladiator was stupid and had weakness against radiations.

Now you say Jugs can move planets? If he could fly ?

There is one big difference between Jugs and hulk, hulk could shatter a planet with one punch (if he is mad enough) jugs can’t do that.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:52 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

This has been done too.

Also, do we really even have a gauge on Juggernaut's strength? Has he had trouble lifting anything in the past?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:00 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

he has never had any trouble lifting anything before. look it up. gladiator would win by ring out thats about it. a close quartered fight and he would get his ass kicked.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 09:26 PM
savagerampage

Gladiator has never moved a planet or flown through a star and his super breath cannot extingusih a star no matter how bad. His powers are self belief based so he boasts to give himself strength but there are limits to this and moving an entire planet is beyond him. Ask yourself could Silver Surfer do this, could Thanos, could Thor or even Galactus and they would wipe the floor with Gladiator. The most Gladiator has done is uproot the baxter building way back in FF#249 and even then Reed hypothesised that it was due to psychic abilities and not strength; as the building would have fell on top of him crumbling under its own weight. In the end Gladiator lost the fight to Caps shield and Sues Shield because he lost faith in his powers. He has also lost to Cannonball.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:20 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gladiator got stalemated by this version of thor, who fought juggernaut

(please log in to view the image)

Juggernaut Wins, Spite

I have returned

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 07:33 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote