KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Angel (btvs) vs wolverine

Angel (btvs) vs wolverine
Started by: beavis46

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beavis46

Angel (btvs) vs wolverine

no sunlight and angel has a sword to rival the claws,who'd win?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 05:09 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Wolverine takes this one. He has the indestructible skeleton and he heals a lot quicker. Even if he didn't realise he had to behead Angel to kill him, he could slice him up so bad he couldn't fight anymore.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 09:15 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

yeah but angel's fast and probably physically stronger too,if he could keep away from the claws.....guess wolverine would win with the healing factor though.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 09:28 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Buffy Vampires are the lamest, tamest and overall weakest Vampires around. Wolverine, could take Spike, Angel and Buffy at the same time in a pair of high heels while reading a book.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 09:28 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

wolvie with ease. make no mistake angel's not weak in the least, I mean the guy fights the apocalypse once a friggin year, and while I'd venture to say wolvie would probably get his face beat all day by "the beast" and at least angelus could take the beast. Angel isn't taking down wolverine, he's in a whole nother league.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 05:04 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
wolvie with ease. make no mistake angel's not weak in the least, I mean the guy fights the apocalypse once a friggin year, and while I'd venture to say wolvie would probably get his face beat all day by "the beast" and at least angelus could take the beast. Angel isn't taking down wolverine, he's in a whole nother league.

Angelus could not take the beast. He stabbed him in the back when they were partners.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 07:54 AM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

The vampires were pretty weak.
Wolverine would kill spike,angel,and buffy all at once.
I still liked the show cause it was sometimes interesting and Sarah Michelle Gellar is so d#mn sexy.
I like when she was at the awards in that red dress and she did that little thing. She is fine.
Wolverine can still decimate Angel with no problem,tough.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:31 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Yeah, platinum pretty much sumed it up. I meen when it takes Angel, two demons and two humans to move a one ton casket you know that none of them should be messing with Wolverine.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:39 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

in the comics Angel is portrayed as being comparable to Spider-Man in strength and jumping, is obviously more resilient with the whole "immortal" thing...... and the other demons are often scared of him

he's pretty tough

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:39 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

angelus imo could take the beast. aside from the fact that in reign of fire, angel was able to more or less hold his own against the beast up until he got stabbed in the neck...... angelus was toying around with the beast after he pissed the big guy off.

Besides angel and spike are about equal (angel usually showing himself to be the better of the two on average) and spike with some training was able to hold his own against illiria before her powerdown.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:45 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I alwas saw Spike as the better of the two. Angels a bit stronger but thats about it.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:55 PM
jinzin

Spike was angel beeatch most of the time. Only towards the end of the series when angel was seriously in doubt of himself and spike was gaining more confidence did he become better.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:02 PM