KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lucifer and Flash Prime vs Thanos with IG and LT

Lucifer and Flash Prime vs Thanos with IG and LT
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Lucifer and Flash Prime vs Thanos with IG and LT

Lucifer and Flash Prime vs Thanos with IG

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:43 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Personally im not to familiar with Flash Prime, but i think Thanos with IG and LT can take Lucifer at least.

By: Juk

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:55 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Whats your opinion kgkg?

By: Juk

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:55 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperMarv

This would be a contest between Lucifer and LT.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:16 PM
SuperMarv is currently offline Click here to Send SuperMarv a Private Message Find more posts by SuperMarv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: Lucifer and Flash Prime vs Thanos with IG and LT

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
Lucifer and Flash Prime vs Thanos with IG

Who in goodness name is Flash Prime? Do you mean the Flash in the JLA 1M story arc? Or are you creating a new character.
And anyways, the Flash in the future arc was not beyond the current Flash. While the future version of Superman (Prime Superman) was beyond the current version, and while the future Batman (the 853rd) was by FAR AND BEYOND better than the current Batman (Bruce Wayne), the future Flash was not quantifiably better than the current one (Wally West).

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 07:10 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Lucifer by himself could destroy LT and then talk thanos out of using the IG

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:56 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

flash prime could take these two alone.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:35 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is Flash Prime?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 02:44 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by Superherovandal
flash prime could take these two alone.

They'd piss all over him.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:57 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

no this guy made the Presense his slave.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:48 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by Superherovandal
no this guy made the Presense his slave.

So did LT. In "I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore," LT tells TOAA to shove off or I'll kick your ass. Guess what, TOAA ran like a little girl.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:24 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

yeah right TOAA could pimpslap 1,0000000000000000000000000000000000 times before LT could begin to process it.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:40 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one can enslave The Presence or TOAA, it can only happen if TOOA=The Presence allow it, only his will can happen.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:15 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I didn't know who Flash Prime was until recently, but I don't think he's more powerful than the Presence. He's bitchin powerful though. (from what I've heard) He exists everywhere, in every time. Wally the Godboy is his personal b!tch... The incarnations of the Presence (if Wally really is one) aren't as powerful as the Presence's true form. Which is uh... Kind of the same thing as Flash Prime, the everywhere at all times thing... Maybe Flash Prime is the Presence!!! Which would explain Wally calling him master and everything. I feel so tricky right now...

But yea, LT can't do anything to TOAA. Though I think there's a Celestial called The One Above All, separate from the "God" figure. TOAA and Presence can't lose, they're the omnipotent God being, as in the "my word is law, b!tches" God, of each of their respective universes.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:35 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Dizzle
I didn't know who Flash Prime was until recently, but I don't think he's more powerful than the Presence. He's bitchin powerful though. (from what I've heard) He exists everywhere, in every time. Wally the Godboy is his personal b!tch... The incarnations of the Presence (if Wally really is one) aren't as powerful as the Presence's true form. Which is uh... Kind of the same thing as Flash Prime, the everywhere at all times thing... Maybe Flash Prime is the Presence!!! Which would explain Wally calling him master and everything. I feel so tricky right now...

But yea, LT can't do anything to TOAA. Though I think there's a Celestial called The One Above All, separate from the "God" figure. TOAA and Presence can't lose, they're the omnipotent God being, as in the "my word is law, b!tches" God, of each of their respective universes.

TAOO is never shown in comic we are trusting LT's word.

these powerful char are barely shown in comics

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:37 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

i have never heard of a Flash Prime in dc. i have looked on the internet about him and NEVER found 1 thing, i think this is a joke. The Presence and TOAA would kill Flash Prime before he knew what happened, and then Lucifer would and The Great Beast would have ther fun with him in Hell.

The Word

Last edited by kevdude on Apr 16th, 2005 at 03:41 AM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:38 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

look for wally the god boy

or any DC char you find nothing it is really sad.

or very limited info.

except those fam ones

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:39 AM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

D#mn kgkg,
This is a good battle, but I don't know who to choose.
Thanos with ig is like god.
However, the combined might of Lucifer and Flash Prime against him is tough.Then again Thanos has Living Tribunal, so he might win.
I'll just call it second team wins 7/10 to be safe, man.
Good thread.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:32 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you all referring to the Kingdom Come version of Flash? That's the only thing I can think of when you refer to "Flash Prime." If that's who your referring to than I'd have to say that he shouldn't even be compared to any of these peeps. He's fast but he's nowhere near "omnipresent." I don't believe The "Flash Prime" character even exists, but if he does can you give an issue number where he was first shown?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:34 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
kgkg quote: (post)

TAOO is never shown in comic we are trusting LT's word.

these powerful char are barely shown in comics kgkg quote: (post)

Yeah, sort of like how Flash Prime is never shown in comic so we should trust Wally the God Boy's word according to you. stick out tongue

Between Wally the God Boy who claims to be God and LT who does his job and protects the multiverse, LT ain't the crazy one.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 02:59 AM