KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » SS4 GOGETA VS SUPERMAN (pre-crisis)

SS4 GOGETA VS SUPERMAN (pre-crisis)
Started by: CaPtAiN cOoKiE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

SS4 GOGETA VS SUPERMAN (pre-crisis)

i like superman but afterall his feats i still have to say that gogeta at super saiyin 4 would b**** slap supes until he starts cryin

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 11:54 PM
CaPtAiN cOoKiE is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtAiN cOoKiE a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtAiN cOoKiE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Sorry no DBZ/GT thread. And no superman (pc) will beat the shit out of gogeta. He destroyed a solar system by sneezing, that's how powerful he is.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 11:59 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

why no dbz gt5 thread? i mean gogeta pretty much did the same to shenron he did a badass blast but i dunno supes is pretty powerful

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:00 AM
CaPtAiN cOoKiE is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtAiN cOoKiE a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtAiN cOoKiE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Because DBZ is too inconsistant and has no real perspective on their power.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:02 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

gogeta has universal destruction level power. think back to just vegetto vs Buu, he was owning Pinky, then Buu got frustrated and was gonna destroy all reality, then vegitto put a stop to it, so just imagine the damage gogetta could do, at SS4 no less

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:23 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

DBZ ain't a comic book, is it? messed

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

It was a manga before it was a anime.

I figure there is no DBZ match because it causes a flame war between posters. DBZ is just as consistant as say the Flash or Superman, I mean it isn't Samurai Jack or anything.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:36 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

At any moment Paola will come in and close this thread.

Also scream something about "no more wire-hangers!" or
something like that.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:30 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JWangSDC

Gogeta would ROCK pre-crisis superman. The powerlevels just aren't comparable. Think about it...Vegeta destroyed a planet with two fingers when he was 1/100th as powerful as he was when he became SSJ2. What u think SSJ4 Gogeta is capable of?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:42 AM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Pre-Crisis Superman sneezed away a solar system. Now just imagine him going all out!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:46 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

one thing i've noticed about all this dbz/gt stuff is the fans are inconsistant with most of the history.
i'm told goku could have deystroyed a universe win in reality it was only a solar system.
while dbz characters are powerful i've noticedsome things written about them are inconsistant with the actual anime

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:15 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JWangSDC

DBZ characters will win any battle that has to do with power. That's just the way it's gonna have to be. Forget the other DBZ fans...ask me if you want to know, I've been watching DBZ since 1990, the show is really really great, you have to forgive it for the long drawn out battles and power inconsistencies. DBGT sucks btw, sicne it wasn't even written by the main author.

But as far as any power situation goes...yea DBZ characters are going to win. At a powerlevel of 18,000 Vegeta could EASILY disentegrate the earth with a "ki" blast. and I'm talking about EASILY. I dare theorize that a 3K powerlevel person can do it.

Now Goku SSJ1 is over 1,000,000 in power level. Goku SSJ3 has no actual rating...but 10,000,000 is probably SHORTCHANGING him. Gogeta SSJ1 is already stronger than SSJ3 Goku...Powerwise these guys just aren't going to be beaten. You also have to consider the speed @ which they fight.... @ a powerlevel of 2K it is already impossible for eyes to see the battle, they have to rely on their abilty to sense "ki".(And don't tell me power doesn't have to do with speed. In DBZ and martial arts...power and fighting speed are directly related).

Anyway, I'm all for banning DBZ characters from any VS thread....

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:29 AM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JWangSDC
But as far as any power situation goes...yea DBZ characters are going to win. At a powerlevel of 18,000 Vegeta could EASILY disentegrate the earth with a "ki" blast. and I'm talking about EASILY. I dare theorize that a 3K powerlevel person can do it.

Now Goku SSJ1 is over 1,000,000 in power level. Goku SSJ3 has no actual rating...but 10,000,000 is probably SHORTCHANGING him. Gogeta SSJ1 is already stronger than SSJ3 Goku...Powerwise these guys just aren't going to be beaten. You also have to consider the speed @ which they fight.... @ a powerlevel of 2K it is already impossible for eyes to see the battle, they have to rely on their abilty to sense "ki".(And don't tell me power doesn't have to do with speed. In DBZ and martial arts...power and fighting speed are directly related).

Anyway, I'm all for banning DBZ characters from any VS thread....
Any proof of Vegeta destroying a planet with a weak level of 18,000? When Nappa was with Vegeta and Vegeta destroyed that planet, it was non-canon. So that doesn't count.

And how do you know it's impossible to see them fight with a 2k power level? The Z Warriors were having no trouble watching.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:34 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paeng

When in Dragonball Series Master Roshi blow-up the moon. And the Dragonball Z series are more powerful than Dragonball so Vegeta can easily blow-up planet earth even if he's not a supersaiyan.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:17 AM
paeng is currently offline Click here to Send paeng a Private Message Find more posts by paeng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by paeng
When in Dragonball Series Master Roshi blow-up the moon. And the Dragonball Z series are more powerful than Dragonball so Vegeta can easily blow-up planet earth even if he's not a supersaiyan.
Yet when their blasts hit ground, the Earth is still there. Inconsistant.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:53 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paeng

Yes Bandai is inconsistent and also DC. They both have mistakes in their creations.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 08:04 AM
paeng is currently offline Click here to Send paeng a Private Message Find more posts by paeng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

As inconsistant as said to be able to destroy a planet at one level then at many levels more powerful struggle to hold a building up?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 08:13 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vegeat or Goku already at 18000 was able to destroy plane, Goku has over 1000000 now, so you can imagine. Gogeta with greatest ease. Superman wouldn't be a challenge.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 08:49 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Vegeta explained why the random blasts don't blow up the planet when he self destructed in an attempt to kill Buu. With greater control the ki can be condensed in to a small area reducing the the blast radius with all the power at the epicenter.

Piccolo at the after his battle with Raditz vaporized the moon with a random ki blast. And filler is cannon in the anime because get this, it's part of the anime! If you don't want to use filler as cannon (even though it is) use the manga. You'll be hard pressed to find an anime that doesn't vary from the true source, so both need to be considered separately.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:23 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

So Vegeta and Goku can survive planet destroying ki attacks. Well so can Post-Crisis Superman. Pre-Crisis Superman would just sneeze Gogeta away.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:55 PM