KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rogue vs Omega Red

Rogue vs Omega Red
Started by: sbo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sbo

Rogue vs Omega Red

Rogue with her absorption and Ms marvel powers vs Omega Red.

How does she fare against him, both with and without his death pheromones?

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 11:55 PM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

ummmmmm. i always liked omega red but rogue is pretty powerful with ms marvel powers but id have to say omega owns with the death phero
mones

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 11:57 PM
CaPtAiN cOoKiE is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtAiN cOoKiE a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtAiN cOoKiE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

Without the pheromones I think Rogue kicks his butt.

With the pheromones, she might be fast enough to take him down before the pheromones knock her out.
It depends on how far his pheromones reach and if he can hold her with his tentacles long enough for them to take effect.
Most likely she'd lose this one if she tried to take him head on, but could beat him with a few well aimed cars or other heavy objects thrown his way.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:09 AM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

he would need to keep his distance and extend his tentacles as far as posible to keep her in check if she gets past hes toast. he needs those pheromones but they are a trump card like an ace of spades it wont lose unless she can dodge it

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:18 AM
CaPtAiN cOoKiE is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtAiN cOoKiE a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtAiN cOoKiE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

His pheremones effect the area around him, he drains life via touch.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:13 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtAiN cOoKiE

yah i know
grab with tentacles and keep her away by extending them but if he misses and she dodges his hits she can knock him out

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:18 AM
sbo

I think she's fast enough to dodge the tentacles and get a good hit in on him. A few good punches and she'd got Omega beat.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:27 PM
Colossus21

rogue is underrated she is class 50 way stronger then omega red..she is also alot faster, if she is able to dodge the tentacles shw wins

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:41 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

To my knowledge, Omega Red already beat Rogue. His death pheromones and his energy-draining tentacles were too much for her.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:43 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

The time he knocked her out she had just been clotheslined off the back of a speeding motorcycle and then he took her by surprise. So it wasn't a fair fight.

She also took him by surprise and slammed him into a wall. She was about to pound him, but I think someone blasted her in the back and she didn't get to finish him off.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:49 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

If that was in the cartoon then ignore it. Its representations of the characters and how they fare in battle is far from accurate in comparison to the comic.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:50 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

I wasn't referring to the cartoon. It was in the regular x-men series.

In the cartoon, Omega Red knocked Rogue out pretty quickly.

But in the X-men adventure series (the cartoon adaptation) Omega tried to drain her but couldn't, and she beat him easily. Go figure.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:55 PM
Goldenskull777

I never understood what death pheromones are. What do they do?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:17 AM
Goldenskull777 is currently offline Click here to Send Goldenskull777 a Private Message Find more posts by Goldenskull777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

He emits a substance into the air that makes people in his immediate vicinity sick, and can eventually kill them.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:27 AM
blinkingrogue

isnt rogue invulnerable t those things?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 06:16 PM
blinkingrogue is currently offline Click here to Send blinkingrogue a Private Message Find more posts by blinkingrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

This is actually pretty one-sided if you ask me.
Without the pheromones Rogue can take him out, with the pheromones, if she gets one touch off of him or his tentacles she has his "immunity" to the spores and pheromones......so.......... erm

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 07:02 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

This can get quite confusing. Theres not doubt that the phermones can take her out.
Without the phermones, shed have to touch him and drain his life energy.

Heres where it gets tricky. If she touches him, his still able to drain her life force even without him touching her. Question is, whos life tap works faster and stronger.

If Red grabs her with the tentacles, i dont think Rouge is able to drain from them, yet Red is able to drain from her.

With phermones Red 10/10.
Without phermones, Red 6/10.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 08:02 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam
If Red grabs her with the tentacles, i dont think Rouge is able to drain from them

I'm not sure about that. They're somehow connected to his nervous system aren't they? I mean, logically speaking they should be, or else he couldn't control them. I think she can drain from the tentacles. Omega red gets woozy, she's immune to his pheromones and life drain, and is much stronger, faster, etc. etc.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:13 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Dark Urizen
I'm not sure about that. They're somehow connected to his nervous system aren't they? I mean, logically speaking they should be, or else he couldn't control them. I think she can drain from the tentacles. Omega red gets woozy, she's immune to his pheromones and life drain, and is much stronger, faster, etc. etc.

But even if thats the case, if she grabs them, and tries to drain, Red will be draining as well.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:48 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by Dark Urizen

I disagree with the tentacle thing. She shouldn't be able to since it's made of carbonadium and not flesh. He can drain her, but she isn't draining him through those tentacles.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 04:12 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote