KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bishop vs. Cable

Bishop vs. Cable
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Bishop 2 25.00%
Cable 5 62.50%
Too close to tell 1 12.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bishop vs. Cable
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Bishop vs. Cable

Normal Cable vs. Current Bishop.

Note: Bishop can absorb psychic energy.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:26 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Cable.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:27 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cable

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:46 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

I want to say cable, but you can't count out a man that stood up to onslaught and has the ability to absorb even chronal energy. Past battles would suggest a tie, because they have beaten down nearly the same people, with the exception of apoc.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:51 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

just say Cable dude. cable.....cable...cable...cable...the names...Cable remember it Apocalypse

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:03 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

normally, i would say cable, but bishop has been doing a lot of damage lately. He even punked out wolverine. I like cable better. But I don't want to be one of those people who make decisions based on irrationality.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:46 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

cable...cable...cable..." when cable is with you...no man can be against you."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:48 PM
Banner

Since when could Bishop absorb Psychic energy? Especially since psychic energy comes from the MIND, right? I thought he was only able to absorb physically manifested energy. ( Ie; Energy Blasts, Optic Blasts, Cosmic Rays etc. )

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:08 PM
Banner is currently offline Click here to Send Banner a Private Message Find more posts by Banner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

" today Bishop....tomorrow Apocalypse!"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:10 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Banner
Since when could Bishop absorb Psychic energy? Especially since psychic energy comes from the MIND, right? I thought he was only able to absorb physically manifested energy. ( Ie; Energy Blasts, Optic Blasts, Cosmic Rays etc. )

He first absorbed psychic energy from Onslaught.

Then he could absorb psychic energy from the Cuckoo Stepford Sisters which prevent them from reading his mind.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:12 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I remember the one about the twin girls.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 07:13 PM
leonheartmm

CABLE!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 08:17 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Bishop can also absorb physical attacks as well, receiving a huge charge of energy when he gets punched really hard. I have the issue somewhere, it's late, and I'll get back to you guys about what issue it is. I know I have it, so I have proof.

Again, like stated before, this would be an EXTREMELY close match. Both are freakin hardcore as hell. It would really be who a match of who made a mistake first.

In all honestly, I like them both equally, but I'd have to give it to Bishop. He's been trained all his life to deal with every single kind of mutant power. He knows the weaknesses and strengths, and how to exploit said weaknesses. Bishop would definitely have the upper hand.

Bishop wins. Extremely close match though. He'd be in a coma at the least.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 07:12 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Bishop is from a few hundred years in the future, with non-omega level powers.
Cable is from a few thousand years in the future, with omega-level powers

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 09:54 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Cable from the present he was sent to the future.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:18 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

laughing laughing Cable would beat the sh*t out of that jeri curl-wearing plasma gun-shootin,Gambit-hating negro

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:58 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote