KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 50 of the best GI JOE's vS 50 of the best Clone Troopers

50 of the best GI JOE's vS 50 of the best Clone Troopers
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:11 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

"best clone"... wow... thats just... odd....

The Clones have SUCH better technology that it isnt even a fight... clones all the way.

EDIT: oh, and GI Joe's arent an army btw... their a special task force... there arent 50 of em.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 05:29 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Snake Eyes beats them all and goes home to feed his dog.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:19 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Is this a thing where we have to list the top 50 of all the clone troopers from SW:ep2.

Well, personally, i like the 8th one from the left in the 45th row from the back.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:22 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Better tech? Those shitty ass blasters?

And yeah Snake-eyes deals with it on his own.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:23 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I couldnt give a list of the top 50 of them

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:25 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

(please log in to view the image)

Snake-eyes kicks all sorts of ass

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:25 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

i agree... but heres the problem

1) he cant penetrate the armor
2) ive seen him do AMAZING things, but there is no way he is going to dodge 50 of "the best", which would include all the ARC troopers and commandos, and would boba fett count? he's a clone... even if he's not in there though... snake eyes would be going down

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 09:26 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

He cuts through B.A.Ts like butter, you know the robots that can shrug of small to medium ammo and rip through armored cars with the greatest of ease. 50 of "the best" is fine and all... except for Storm/ Clone Troopers occupy a very high seat in the Cannon Fodder League... the only things worse are Droids and the Foot Solider Clan.

If an 18 year old Storm Shadow can dodge machine gun fire like the bullets are "slow pegions" from three platoons with a person on his back the Snake-eyes should have no problem here. Besides Clone Troopers can't hit the brood side of a barn with their blasters.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 09:36 PM
Kontraz

ummm... when have you seen a clone trooper with terrible accuracy? Never... In the comics they are all amazing badasses, as well as at the end of Episode II.

Now stormtroopers, on the other hand, are terrible. But the arent clones of a mandalorian and arent very well trained. Clone troopers, on the other hand, are.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 09:56 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

There are Clones in the Storm Troopers and I wouldnt say they are amazing badasses, better then Storm Troopers but not much else.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 10:03 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

For a second I thought it wsa 50 Cobras vs 50 Storm Troopers. Then I was going to say the fight would last forever as they fire endlessly at each other and never hit anybody.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 10:07 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
There are Clones in the Storm Troopers and I wouldnt say they are amazing badasses, better then Storm Troopers but not much else.

no, there are not clones in stormtroopers. Clones only live about 20 years or so, do to their enhanced aging. All the stormtroopers you see in episodes IV-VI are just normal guys that the empire recruited, put in spiffy armor, gave a shitty blaster to, and told them they were "elite".

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 10:27 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

There is a comic with Luke where he meets an old Clone Trooper on a planet and he thinks the clone wars are still going on (has his armor on and everything). There are most definatly Clones in the Storm Troppers, they aren't all the same age you know. Even in the movie there was tons of kids clones about and adult ones.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 10:46 PM
Kontraz

yeah, but between episodes II and III, all clone production has stopped. All that they have now is all there ever are/will be. And they dont live longer than 20 years, and thats about how much time is between episode III and IV.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 10:48 PM
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Snake would pwn them. They'r going down. Badly.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 11:58 PM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

If Snake's swords don't cut through Clone Troopers' armor, then he'll just jack himself a blaster and kill them all.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:02 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

sorry, im a snake fan as well, but there is no way he's going to survive. Even if he did take up a blaster, he has zip training in it, whereas these guys are freakin awesome with it. Keep in mind, the ARC Troopers are exact clones of Fett (with enhanced aging), and he trained them himself. Snake might be able to dodge a few shots from em, but i'm sure at least one of the rockets, lasers, etc is going to hit him enough to slow him down for the rest to finish him off easily.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:11 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

With his speed he can easily bring the fight up close before he is tagged where blasters and rockets would be useless against one man. After that it's a slaughter.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:33 AM
Kontraz

wait... i know he can dodge bullets to an extent (ive also seen him hit by bullets) but dodge 50+ blaster rifles all locked on to him by well beyond expert marksmen??? I think you're pushing it slightly....

stormtroopers, yes, he could take 500 easily

clones... he could probably take 100 but no more...

BEST of the clones... hed go down well before 50...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:24 AM