KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » colossus with power cosmic VS. drax

colossus with power cosmic VS. drax
Started by: colossus17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus21

colossus with power cosmic VS. drax

lets say that big G gave colossus the power cosmic....making him one of his heralds...along with adding abilities.and making given abilites stronger , could he take out Drax (without the power gem)....

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:19 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

you have to be more specific in what his new powers are likeor his power boost

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:42 AM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

well lets look at what it did to drax.....agumented his ability to control land....now imagine what it will do to the big russian's strength and durability....along with energy manipulation and other powers....he potentially could become the most powerful herald...even more then SS

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:46 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

i am sorry guys change it to terrax VS. cosmic powered colossus

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:51 AM
phillipan

cosmic colossu would be similar to ilver surfer except physicaly stronger and maybe less energy manipulating

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:58 AM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

well the SS had regular strength before being given the power cosmic..now since colossus already has a class 100 strength...and organic steel armor....i can only imagine how powerful he will become....+given the ability to agument his power even further with the power cosmic.....he would reach insane levels of power

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 02:03 AM
phillipan

yeah thats what im saying if galactus gave him powers i think they would be strength based rather than energy based

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 02:05 AM
Colossus21

i love imagining different characters getting the power cosmic.and how it would affect their own abilities, either making them 100's of times more powerful...like in terrax's case..or letting them develop completely new ones....can u guys give me characters and tell me how the power cosmic would affect their powers.....

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 02:28 AM
phillipan

i know it affected dazzler in some crazy way

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 02:33 AM
Colossus21

yeah.....i think cosmic powered colossus would beat terrax i give cosmic colossus 7/10

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 03:00 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Cosmic powered colossus hmmm

It all depends on what power Galactus gives him.

He can make him stronger than SS, or weaker than Firelord.

It’s all in G's hand.

So far his strongest creation was Tyrant. ( who rivial his own power )

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 03:09 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

with this power colossus could prob take out TOAA

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:21 AM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Before Nova was given cosmic powers she was already close to Human Torch level but then she's considered the weakest herald

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:15 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

And SS was some normal dude named Norrin. And look how he turned out... The strength and durability means nothing, Galactus replaced Norrin's body with the silvery stuff, it didn't just boost his normal durability.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:15 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yea its totally up to Galactus...Nova didnt become more powerful, she just got a cosmic metabolism and more durability...i guess increased speed too. A cosmic Colossus would not necessarily be able to beat Terrax, he would need other powers than strength, which he doesnt have now...so any new powers would have to come from Galactus. Terrax is the most versatile herald after the Surfer...I think presently he could beat Morg because he is smarter, more sneaky, and has additional powers than just destructive cosmic blasts.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:39 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Surfer still has the experience and skill. Like if you gave the power cosmic to Magneto, he'd be able to make himself even stronger than cosmic Colossus because Magneto is already an expert at energy manipulation.

I guess terrax would still have the experience and I guess skill since he's had the cosmic longer.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:46 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

shifty

Old Post May 30th, 2005 02:20 PM