KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs Darkseid

Hulk vs Darkseid
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Hulk vs Darkseid

Hulk vs Darkseid

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:35 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

no one?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:18 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Darkie....the omega effect...bye bye Hulk.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:19 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mainstream
Darkie....the omega effect...bye bye Hulk.

what makes you sure it will work on Hulk?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:22 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I'm just assuming...what makes you think it won't...assuming this is what you think?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:23 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

well to start with DD , superman etc.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:25 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

okay...I still think Darkseid.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:26 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

My guess is what ever DD did will repeat.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:40 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

what did Doomsday do?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:41 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk would get his ass beat by Darkseid, and I HATE DARKSEID! I mean, in the 4-part DC vs Marvel Series Darkseid went toe-to-toe with Thanos for a whole comic! Hulk cant do that, so Hulk would be the one getting Smashed! on this occasion.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:47 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
Hulk would get his ass beat by Darkseid, and I HATE DARKSEID! I mean, in the 4-part DC vs Marvel Series Darkseid went toe-to-toe with Thanos for a whole comic! Hulk cant do that, so Hulk would be the one getting Smashed! on this occasion.

it's called a crossover.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:49 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

part1

Attachment: doomvsdark.jpg
This has been downloaded 105 time(s).

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:50 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Attachment: doomvsdark2.jpg
This has been downloaded 106 time(s).

kgkg
Vigilante

Attachment: doomvsdark3.jpg
This has been downloaded 104 time(s).

Mainstream
lighting the way

based on the pics Hulk stands a decent shot

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:52 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

well Doomsday has tougher hide than Hulk so doomsday could survive the omega beams, i doubt Hulk can. and yea, i know hulk has tough hide but Doomsday's hide is much stronger, trust me.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:55 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

Hey.... they say that doomsday is a clone that was created out of superman's DNA he was made specifically to take down superman, encase superman ever came after earth. But everything went horribly wrong.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 03:01 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

who says that?

Doomsday was created on Krypton before Kryton was even an inhabitable planet. He was a science experiment that was sent out into the extremely hazardous atmosphere of Kryton and left to survive. During his generations on the planet Doomsday was killed hundreds of times over only to be brought back to life with a resistance to whatever previously killed him. I believe he was constructed out of DNA aquired from some really powerful people at the time.

Superman was thousands of years away from being born when Doomsday was created. Krypton became inhabitable while Doomsday was off ruining the galaxy.

And Doomsday would kick the shit out of Hulk before Hulk got the chance to get angry enough to over power him.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 03:09 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

lovely theroy link

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 03:10 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

kgkg will have to back me up on the Doomsday origin bit.

It's all in the comic series that he posted pics from....

And in that series Doomsday snaps Superman's forearm just by grabbing it.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 03:16 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote