KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine's Healing Factor VS Deadpool Healing Factor

Wolverine's Healing Factor VS Deadpool Healing Factor
Started by: bflare

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bflare

Wolverine's Healing Factor VS Deadpool Healing Factor

i heard that deadpool can regenerate his head from a blast. that seems so weird to me as i've never read this but wolverines like the epitome of his healing factor. other candidates are sabertooth. hulk and spidy has healing factors and hulks is actually just as good as wolvies or better imo.

anyway... wondering what you guys think about deadpools healing vs. wolverines.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:19 AM
bflare is currently offline Click here to Send bflare a Private Message Find more posts by bflare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

spidey dosent really have a healing factor this was discussed waaaay back in the day. he just heals faster than a regular human

althletes heal better than slouches just times that by ten and you get spidey, heals broken bones in a few days or weeks rather than months

I belive Deadpool's is better, Wolverine surviveing a nuke is just ridiculous and shouldnt be considered. So deadpool's regenerating from limbs has him beat

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:23 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bflare

spiderman's healing facotr isn't bad at all. he can come back from a beating he just got last night and wake up the next morning to kiss mary jane and go back on saving the day again.

remember the time in the movie where spidy was losing his powers and jumped off a 8-10 story building. sure he felt some pain but it was nothing big. if we'd jump off that bulding... we'd be flat out dead with blood spilling all over.

then again... that just might be his durability

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:33 AM
bflare is currently offline Click here to Send bflare a Private Message Find more posts by bflare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I think Hulk, Deadpool, and Sabretooth all have better regeneration than Wolverine on paper.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:52 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaster Fett
jaster mereel

Dead Pool's healing factor was taken right from wolverine's, but after sometime it became weaker, Dead Pool use to be able to regenerate limbs but not anymore for now, they say it may come back in time. But if a limb is cut off he can keep the limb and reattch it. He also can't heal the scars on his skin.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 05:01 AM
Jaster Fett is currently offline Click here to Send Jaster Fett a Private Message Find more posts by Jaster Fett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Dps healing is better than it's ever been thanks to Thanos reincarnating him. He's back to his original healing, which is superioer to Wolverine.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 05:08 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaster Fett
jaster mereel

i haven't followed deadpool in a while but i like DeadPool he's got the best personality in the Marvel universe in my opinion.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 05:21 AM
Jaster Fett is currently offline Click here to Send Jaster Fett a Private Message Find more posts by Jaster Fett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

From what I know Deadpools healing was derived from wolverines, but not as good.
I was told recently that he was given a healing boost from weapon x again a few years ago. (i dont know if its true, I only read DP from 98-2000)
So DPs healing should be a bit better than wolverines now, but at first it wasnt.
But yea, he should be able to heal his scars.
I dont think he had any powers prior to weapon x.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:07 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JWangSDC

Read cable/deadpool. Deadpool's healing is beyond Wolverine's.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:24 AM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

I love deadpool comics they are hilarious reads

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:43 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
From what I know Deadpools healing was derived from wolverines, but not as good.
I was told recently that he was given a healing boost from weapon x again a few years ago. (i dont know if its true, I only read DP from 98-2000)
So DPs healing should be a bit better than wolverines now, but at first it wasnt.
But yea, he should be able to heal his scars.
I dont think he had any powers prior to weapon x.

DPs was always better than Wolverines. The ability was derived from Wolvie's, but it was also improved. At the end of his series, DP rejoined Weapon X and got his regen rate boost greatly, but they took it away when he tried to kill the head honcho guy. Now his factor is back because Thanos Cursed him with life. I've heard people say that he no longer is cursed, but I haven't found, or can't remember, the comics stating that anywhere.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:24 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

What comic does Thanos curse Deadpool in? I bet that one must be hilarious!!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:40 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Yeah its pretty funny there is a huge fight at his funeral then he regenerates his whole body from his hand in a couple ofe seconds. Deadpool's healing factor isn't at his full potential any more because Agent X is using half of it to keep himself alive.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:48 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverex84

wolverine's healing is batter than dead pool, the same with sabertooth, and not as fast/efficient as hulk. you guys should consider all other areas when it comes to healing factor, i don't see anything wrong in wolverine survining a nuck, only is skin and some of his flesh were burnt, but there is nothing his healing factor can't handle, dead pools healing might be faster but it is not as efficient and effective as wolverine's because wolverine's healing is natural, while dp is man-made. its all in the genes, wolverine and sabertooth, but not deadpool. so i guess is that dp just heals to cover wounds( by the way, i heared he can't die), while wolverine healing is an acellerated, regenerative, healing process.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 03:00 PM
wolverex84 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverex84 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverex84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Say whhhaattt?

Wolverine was nuked down to his skeleton. It wasn't "his skin and some flesh"....it was the whole body. A nuke would char every ounce of DNA off that adamantium body leaving nothing to regenerate into.

Very recently I've seen Deadpool turn into a pile of goop only to reform himself. Wolverine, for a very long time, didn't have to reconstruct bones. Deadpool regens whole limbs in less than a day.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 03:03 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robert123421

Scars and Some miscellaneous points

The "scars" you note Deadpool can not heal away are actually tumors, that came from an unforeseen side affect where the addition of the regenerative ability given to Wade by the Weapon X caused the already helplessly developed cancer to spread through the merc's whole body, not having any affect on the healing factor afterwords, so i do not believe this to be a valid argument. Also, While Deadpool has been decapitated a couple dozen times, Prof. X theorized that decapitation, or even a spinal injury, could cause permanent damage to Wolverine, because the brain could not tell the other parts oh his body to heal. It should also be noted that the Ademantium bullet that Wolverine got shot with caused amnesia, while Deadpool (or even his clones) Take grievous head wounds practically every other issue with no ill consequence.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 03:45 AM
robert123421 is currently offline Click here to Send robert123421 a Private Message Find more posts by robert123421 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Its a tie imo but going by feats... wolvy is better.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 03:51 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Logan's is by feats.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 03:52 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

deadpool's is by feats

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 04:26 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
deadpool's is by feats

Why is deadpool healing factor better. Healing from being liquidized? Wolverine healed from having all the flesh ripped off of his bones. Wolverine was dipped in hot metal and healed in a couple of panels... he was nuked and healed etc, etc....

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 04:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote