KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dark Phoenix vs The Beyonder vs Eternity

Dark Phoenix vs The Beyonder vs Eternity
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dark Phoenix vs The Beyonder vs Eternity

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:39 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Eternity...because he is the embodiment of life in the universe. He and Death are the top dogs as far as cosmic beings go, (not counting LT, of course).

The Beyonder was a faker, and DP is more at Galactus level...maybe higher maybe lower.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 05:48 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

what do u mean the beyonder was a faker? he was like so uberly-powerful that he could like transcend time and sh*t, how could he be a faker?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 05:59 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh and by the way, u said eternity and death are the top dogs besides LT, but what about Infinity, isnt she like the same thing as eternity?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:00 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"Eternity...because he is the embodiment of life in the universe. He and Death are the top dogs as far as cosmic beings go, (not counting LT, of course).

The Beyonder was a faker, and DP is more at Galactus level...maybe higher maybe lower."

Although i hate to admit it its probably eternity then Dark Phoenix. Id still argue that Phoenix could win but thats another state of jean and thats for another thread. Lord S, Death is a high ranking cosmic being but like galactus her/its status is higher than its actual power is. Death holds no power over the phoenix whatsoever. They have had many conversations in classic xmen more specifically issue 42 and throughout the years (more recently jean was shown phoenixes importance in xmen forever) where death has told phoenix that she is a transitionary force that embodies both life and death. So yeah eternity, dark phoenix and then beyonder but if u make it normal phoenix then i can write u a novel long argument why eternity would go down!! lol

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:13 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

well u still havent answered my question, what about Infinity? isnt she like the same as Eternity when it comes to power and ranking.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:15 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

The beyonder was later found out to be just half of a cosmic cube who had gained sentience. The cosmic cube beings are in power below the abstract beings. The other cosmic cube beings, kubik and shaper told him this i believe.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:15 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

well he's not a faker, he's just not a real-life, abstract being, but he still lives, and is still, from what i have seen, to be one of if not the most powerful being in the universe.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:17 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

his powers were found to be mostly illusion based. Just like the cosmic cubes that hes only half of. He is below the abstract beings in power. Eternity and dark phoenix would beat him

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:20 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh, now, what about Infinity? isnt she Eternity's equal when it comes to ranking and powers?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:21 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Yeah. Eternitys life and all the planets and constellations. Infinitys his sibling who is the space in between

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:23 PM
stevusmagnus
Comic Grandmaster

The Beyonder no contest. He was his own univese, unknown by ours. He had such power that he showed Rachel (Phoenix II) what it would be like to have the full powe of the Phoenix (thus he is mightier than Phoenix). He also was on the verge of destroying our universe. He may be more powerful than LT!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:30 PM
stevusmagnus is currently offline Click here to Send stevusmagnus a Private Message Find more posts by stevusmagnus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

The Beyonder was a faker.
Dark Phoenix? not even the phoenix force can match eternity.
Eternity knows all, see all, a collective mind of all the sentient being that have ever lived(LMAO) . He is a living Universe if he dies so does the rest of the universe. He is all powerful as well.

It is clear that the Marvel ranking follow something like this
LT , Eternity , Infinity , Death

so it goes like this.
1.) Eternity
2.) Dark phoenix
3.) Beyonder

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Last edited by kgkg on Apr 22nd, 2005 at 06:39 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:36 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"The Beyonder no contest. He was his own univese, unknown by ours. He had such power that he showed Rachel (Phoenix II) what it would be like to have the full powe of the Phoenix (thus he is mightier than Phoenix). He also was on the verge of destroying our universe. He may be more powerful than LT!"

Did u not read my post? The beyonder was retconned by marvel. Those feats were written over and it was later found out that he was merely half of a cosmic cube gone sentient and also like the cosmic cubes that his powers were mostly ILLUSION BASED!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:36 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

infinity and oblivion are 2 abstracts that little is known about. not even sure they've appeared in any books aside from that small run in quasar. infinity DID seem a lot like eternity. must be a difference but i don't know what. i think beyonder actually confronted eternity somewhere but i don't think eternity did anything. eternity doesn't fight - at least from what i've seen. i'm also pretty sure beyonder wasted the phoenix force somewhere. if galactus was proven to be no where CLOSE to the beyonder, DP wouldn't do any better. bad writing or not.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:40 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"Dark Phoenix? not even the phoenix force can match eternity.
Eternity knows all , see all , a collective mind of all the centien being that have ever lived(LMAO) . He is a living Universe if he dies so does the rest of the universe. He is all powerful as well.

It is clear that the Marvel ranking follow something like this
LT , Eternity , Infinity , Death"

Eternity embodies life in the physical sense in terms of matter and the planets, infinity the space in-between and death is well death lol. The phoenix force embodies both life and death and is the transitionary force between these abstracts. The passion, the life force which empowers and gives that spark of life to the physical that is eternity. This was explained in xmen forever and also in classic xmen 42. That is also the reason why when galactus tried to break the link between rachel and the force the stars in the universe started fading

Last edited by GalacticStorm on Apr 22nd, 2005 at 06:51 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:46 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

" i'm also pretty sure beyonder wasted the phoenix force somewhere. if galactus was proven to be no where CLOSE to the beyonder, DP wouldn't do any better. bad writing or not."

one more time i am going to use this word. RETCON!!!!! Beyonder bested galactus in the secret wars yet it was later revealed that he is clearly below him and the other abstracts. Beyonder went up against phoenix 2 - Rachel Summers not the phoenix force. MASSIVE DIFFERENCE!! Either way him and his power was retconned. The phoenix being more powerful than galactus also isnt even in debate. He has been put in his place twice by rachel and at the end of the dark phoenix saga the watcher declares the phoenix force the most powerful force in the universe. Since the time that was written LT has been created and possibly other abstracts who marvel might declare are higher up in the hierarchy however galactus was very much around. The shiar also laugh off galactus in comparison to dark phoenix in the dark phoenix saga.

Last edited by GalacticStorm on Apr 22nd, 2005 at 06:54 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:49 PM
Lord S
King

Eternity and Infinity are two sides of the same coin. I think Eternity is more powerful...or it may just be my male bias. I've heard of Oblivion, but never seen him/her. From what I've heard, Death and Oblivion are two sides of another coin. Opposite of Eternity/Infinity.

So the hierarchy is supposedly, it's like this:

1. LT
2. Eternity/Death
3. Infinity/Oblivion
4. Chaos/Order
5. Celestials

After that you have Skyfathers, Galactus, Pheonix, Titan, other various cosmic puppets.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:23 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"Eternity and Infinity are two sides of the same coin. I think Eternity is being more powerful. I've heard of Oblivion, but never seen him/her. From what I've heard, Death and Oblivion are two sides of another coin. Opposite of Eternity/Infinity.

So the hierarchy is supposedly, it's like this:

1. LT
2. Eternity/Death
3. Infinity/Oblivion
4. Chaos/Order
5. Celestials

After that you have Skyfathers, Galactus, Pheonix, Titan, other various cosmic puppets."

I never step into a debate without knowing my facts. You're talking like i dont actually know about the hierarchy in marvel. Lord S. I have just told u about the phoenix forces standing in the marvel universe as stated by the watcher, as stated by death and as shown from reading Xmen forever. It is fact. I really dont need to argue because i told u how it is and also gave u references. The phoenix who held tohether existence, not the universe, but the omniverse and reenergised the strands holding it 2gether under its own power and you for whatever reason are gonna put it on skyfather level? Hmmm. Like i said its in the comics. The phoenix is a transitionary force between life and death it embodies them both. In that list it belongs alongside eternity and death. Whether u like it or not its just how it is.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:30 PM
Lord S
King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Whether u like it or not its just how it is.
Why?

Because you said so?

You also believe that Storm can beat Dr. Doom, so I've seen your credibility.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:38 PM