KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » full potential full control energy Supes vs silver surfer and magneto.

full potential full control energy Supes vs silver surfer and magneto.
Started by: Superherovandal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

full potential full control energy Supes vs silver surfer and magneto.

energy supes has learned full potential of his powers and has full control of his powers. facing normal SS and the Magneto with those wild power-ups

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 06:54 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

oh my god this is easyto choose surfer and mags , doesn't matter how 'full' energy supes control over his powers are surfer will still absorb them turning him back into clark kent who can then be sucked into a black hole via magneto.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 07:05 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Silver Surfer and Magneto would own Superman. Silver Surfer can win by himself.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 07:05 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

i wish i could say mags+surfer, but a full potential "energy superman" would punk just about everybody.

this guy is like quasar times 1,000,000

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 07:06 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

How do you know?

Is there a comic when Energy Supes is at full power and kicking everyones ass?

If there is, then I'd probably side with you.

But with Surfer and Magnetos well known and massively respected control of pretty much any form of energy.... right now I'm gonna side with them.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 07:08 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Quasar's quantum bands have limitless potential. The Keeper unlocked most of it. 1,000,000 times Quasar. Riiiight.

He still has those weaknesses.

Last edited by Adam Warlock on Apr 23rd, 2005 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:13 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

Full energy superman, has all of magneto powers and a lot of potential to be more powerful. He has a weakness to anyone who is an energy manipulator. So this would not be much of a fight versus magneto or silver surfer. But he is powerful though. He can go intangible, control gravity, electricity and magnetic fields. And he somehow retained superstrength and flight. But magneto could turn him into a radio signal and send him off to space. Actually static could do it too. It's really no contest.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:26 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

xcuse me, but wudnt full control over his powers n kryptonian dna give him the same powers as superman prime?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:52 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe if it was a fist fight, then Superman can win, but I think
Silver Surfer can do plenty damage to Superman all by himslef.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:17 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

wouldn't his own control over electromagnetism prevent this?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:57 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

It depends on who's control is strongest.

Supes' or Mags and Surfers.

To be honest - I think Mags and Surfer could pull him apart just by thinking about it.

I'd very much like it, however, if they tried and all Kal-El did was smile his little arrogant grin and "Your parlour tricks won't work against the Man of Steel! Justice shall prevail today! Mwahaha!"

And proceeds to beat the poo out of them.

lol big grin

We don't know enough about his powers to say how this fight'd go, so I suggest we just leave it lol.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 10:51 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
Full energy superman, has all of magneto powers and a lot of potential to be more powerful. He has a weakness to anyone who is an energy manipulator. So this would not be much of a fight versus magneto or silver surfer. But he is powerful though. He can go intangible, control gravity, electricity and magnetic fields. And he somehow retained superstrength and flight. But magneto could turn him into a radio signal and send him off to space. Actually static could do it too. It's really no contest.

If I remember mirror master tried that on Supes....Supes came back with a smile about a couple of panels later.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:23 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
It depends on who's control is strongest.

Supes' or Mags and Surfers.

To be honest - I think Mags and Surfer could pull him apart just by thinking about it.

I'd very much like it, however, if they tried and all Kal-El did was smile his little arrogant grin and "Your parlour tricks won't work against the Man of Steel! Justice shall prevail today! Mwahaha!"

And proceeds to beat the poo out of them.

lol big grin

We don't know enough about his powers to say how this fight'd go, so I suggest we just leave it lol.

Cyborg Supes tried to absorb and pull apart electric supes...which resulted in.... Superman Red and Superman blue. Pulling him apart results in creating more Supes.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:24 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
If I remember mirror master tried that on Supes....Supes came back with a smile about a couple of panels later.

Supes also moved the Moon in this form away from the earth WHILE Neron (a devil) was magically moving it towards earth. Right after that he fought Asmodel. (Who is more powerful than Surfer and Mags combined on their best day.)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:26 PM