KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Martian Manhunter vS Dr. Doom

Martian Manhunter vS Dr. Doom
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 12:13 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isn't MM a supr-powerful telepath? With super-powerfulstrength as well?

I say MM wins.

Oh wait! Let me guess, Doom wins by "prep time" right?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:19 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Dr Doom is a super-powerful telepath as well.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:49 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

no

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:51 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

What the f**k?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:42 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

What the f**k? What the f**k?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:52 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Lol. By all the other responses Fist, you may wanna provide some proof of that lol. Personally, I dont think you can.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:54 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I actually think he might be poking fun at the Dr. Doom fans. This might go back to the Vader/Doom thread.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:04 PM
juggernaut74 is online now! Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

umm, getting back on the topic . . .

in a straight up battle MM should probably win, (ie if we are assuming they knew nothing about each other and were dropped on a barren planet with out of the blue) but doom has battled telepaths before (may even have built in protection, though i can't say for certain - with the classic 'prep time' he certainly would) but i think doom would probably discover quickly that MMs weakness is fire and find a way to exploit it to his advantage. no question who's more powerful, but weakness to fire is too big a handicap against someone as smart and clever as doom. i love MM but gotta say doom here.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:42 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The above would be true....if MM was currently vulnerable to fire. Which he is not.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:44 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Does Doom have protection in his suit against somebody who can become intangible and reach into his suit and pop his heart like a pimple?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:48 PM
juggernaut74 is online now! Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<The above would be true....if MM was currently vulnerable to fire. Which he is not.>>

really?? oops. it's what i get for not reading the last couple years . . . how'd THAT happen?

and about someone reaching into him and popping his heart - doom has fought and defeated the vision in the past . . .

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:50 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
The above would be true....if MM was currently vulnerable to fire. Which he is not.

This is news. When did MM lose that weakness?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:51 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

MM wins this. I had a comic win Doom vs the x-men. In it he traps storm in a statue. When she gets out, she hits him with a full strength lightning bolt which fries Dooms armor...

Now, Imagine what Martian vision would do?

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:53 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
This is news. When did MM lose that weakness?

The Burning Event.

He still vulnerable to fires of "passion".

For example, a blaze that destroys personal memorabilia

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 05:15 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<For example, a blaze that destroys personal memorabilia>>

????? sounds pretty cheesy . . .

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:07 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Yeah. It is.

His fire weakness is actually not physical. It's psychic.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:10 PM