KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman Family vs. Superman family

Batman Family vs. Superman family
Started by: JRW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JRW

Batman Family vs. Superman family

The Supes:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Powergirl
Supergirl

VS

Batty Bunch:

Batman
Robin
Catwoman
Huntress
Oracle
Batgirl
Nightwing
Black Canary

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 10:58 PM
JRW is currently offline Click here to Send JRW a Private Message Find more posts by JRW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Unless the Batman family has the big K, and we all know they do. Sad to say Batman Family takes it. Unless the Supes family has the protective suits. Prep time Supes family takes it cause they would be counting on Kryptonite. Without prep, Bats family, cause Bats alwyas carries kryptonite on him. Just in case.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:03 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRW

haha

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:04 PM
JRW is currently offline Click here to Send JRW a Private Message Find more posts by JRW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

diana is not affected by K she will beat the sh*t out of the bat family

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:06 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam
Unless the Batman family has the big K, and we all know they do. Sad to say Batman Family takes it. Unless the Supes family has the protective suits. Prep time Supes family takes it cause they would be counting on Kryptonite. Without prep, Bats family, cause Bats alwyas carries kryptonite on him. Just in case.

The hell? Even if they had Kryptonite, what is that gonna do against Wonder Woman? And don't say they can defeat her.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:06 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Isnt she blind now? As much as i would want the Supes fam to win, Bats always has something up his sleeve.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:08 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

She's blind...and she still managed to take out Zoom.

Batman wouldn't be able to deal with WW. Even with his family. Prep, yes. No prep, no.

Hell, she would just pull out Medusa's head and call it a day.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:09 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Bat Family cannot win. They are to weak, and slow.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:10 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder Woman is blind??? What happened to her?

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:25 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

She blinded herself in order to avoid the gaze of Medusa. She'll get her sight back though.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:26 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Even with prep they will loose.

Superman throws a school at them.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:43 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Supes' family wins. Unless you less bat's have prep time and kryptonite

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:37 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Does K hurt PGirl?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:18 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

The bat family probably go underground and plan to attack when the super family and their dog krypto leasts expect it. By the way batman spars with wonderwoman. And she doesn't hold back. I am sure he has something for her.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:54 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Strike Batman down and he shall return more powerful and cunning than you possible can imagine.....heh heh heh.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:56 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Without the imfanous prep, you need Batman's favorite fan Bat-mite to take on the Superman group.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:44 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brainchild81
Does K hurt PGirl?

It has done from time to time

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 09:51 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote