KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Marvel vs. Team DC in Basketball

Team Marvel vs. Team DC in Basketball
Started by: Cosmo Kramer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmo Kramer

Team Marvel vs. Team DC in Basketball

Team Marvel consists of Spider-man, DareDevil, Rogue, Reed Richards and Captain America as the starters. And Quick Silver, Jean Grey, Thing, Magneto, Iceman, Collosus and Invisible Women as subs.

Team DC has Superman, Wonderwoman, Batman, Lobo and Flash as their starters and too make it even they have no subs.

Who will win?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 01:44 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Well, since I'm not sure what the rules for this game are exactly, lol, I'm just going to assume it's regular basketball, meaning no attacking other players. And also no using powers to alter the court (aka Magneto making his team's basket HUGE and JLA's tiny).

Under those assumptions, Marvel's team is just way too slow for Flash, Supes, and maybe WW. And with the outside shooting of Lobo, DC wins.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:27 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nigel45
Well, since I'm not sure what the rules for this game are exactly, lol, I'm just going to assume it's regular basketball, meaning no attacking other players. And also no using powers to alter the court (aka Magneto making his team's basket HUGE and JLA's tiny).

Under those assumptions, Marvel's team is just way too slow for Flash, Supes, and maybe WW. And with the outside shooting of Lobo, DC wins.

laughing Outside shooting of Lobo? I dont know if the subs will make too much of a diffrence but yeah there is no fighting or breaking the basic rules of basketball but the players are free to use their powers if needed.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:44 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

As a matter of fact I encourage them too.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:49 AM
nigel45
The Amazing

Lol, I hope you know I was kidding about that Lobo bit. In this instance, I think the subs for Marvel's team actually stand a much better chance than the starting lineup. Jean and Invisible Woman could effect the ball itself (something Magneto wouldn't be able to do). In fact, Magneto's pretty much useless. And the JLA team won't need any subs cause with the exception Batman, none of them really get tired.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:52 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think Lobo would foul out in the first 20 seconds and the DC team would lose by default.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:54 AM
Cosmo Kramer

LOL

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:56 AM
Cosmo Kramer

Magneto is pretty much useless. But can put the ball in a forcefield and have Jean Grey put it in the basket but that would start a riot. By the way I would like this game to take place at the United Center for a full legnth game. I think it would be the most entertaining freak show in the history of the Chicago Bulls. And thats saying a lot.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:59 AM
nigel45
The Amazing

I DOUBT any superhero would be as freakish as Dennis Rodman.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:00 AM
Cosmo Kramer

What if the Joker fought Dennis Rodman? Or Michael Jackson.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:05 AM
nigel45
The Amazing

Now THAT would be interesting.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:07 AM
Cosmo Kramer

How about Stan Lee and Adam West vs. Dennis Rodman and Michael Jackson and Martha Stewart. No powers, weapons, prep time etc. just plane old bare nuckle brawling with every mans dignity on the line, presuming any of them still have any left.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:11 AM
Cosmo Kramer

I think if Marvel hired me there would be one hell of a party.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:14 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

why not hire the harlem globe trotters as well

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 01:31 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

flash scores 200 points before anyone on marvel's team knows what happened..... laughing

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 01:42 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Oh I agree but I think Superman would be pissed and then attempt to smash him causing a huge riot. And if that happened Who amoung these two teams would survive? Rememer that the fans are fighting too along with cops and security guards. Hell, they would have to call in the Marines!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:27 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

In the event the basketball game goes on, the DC team probably takes it. In the event that it dissents into a fight, Lobo guts everyone.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:33 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Including his teammates! Cant he ever be a team player?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:40 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

This game is faulty on the grounds that Lobo doesn't wear shorts or play with balls of any kind.

He's less of a jock and more of a homicidal whore-monger with anti-social tendencies and a bad drug problem.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 06:37 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Wow. That is COMPLETLY and UTTERLY unfair to have Flash on the DC team.

You don't understand.

He would be able to score more points than the scoreboard can handle before the sound of the whislte dissipates. He moves and thinks faster than the speed of light. There is no way the Marvel team can win against that. The only thing I can think of is if Jean shut down his mind right before the whistle was blown.

Other than that, Flash score 999 points before the sound of the beginning whistle ends.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 09:14 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote