KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Leon Kennedy vs Solid Snake

Leon Kennedy vs Solid Snake
Started by: srankmissingnin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Leon Kennedy vs Solid Snake

I Leon feeds it to him but some people here think Snake can beat Cap so who knows.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 01:55 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

snake easy

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:41 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

How so? Story wise Leon can keep upwith Kauser so it is a safe bet to say he is physically superior to Snake pulls he has made skills and insane reaction time.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:49 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

leon kennedy, the guy from resident evil?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:00 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Yeah, thats the one

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:50 AM
mr.smiley

snakes wins pretty easy

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:51 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

i've haven't seen leon do anything in re2 or 4 that makes me think he could take snake

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:52 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

If Snake replaced Leon in RE4 he never would have made it out alive. If he lived long enough to meet Krauser he would have been taken down right at the start when he drops from the ceiling. Leon's reaction time is crazy hes dodgings things at the drop of the hand coming from all different directions with out any warning. Tell me, do you think that Snake would have gotten through the laser gride riden corridor? Every boss in RE4 is above what Snake is capable of taking down.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:57 AM
leonheartmm

are u kidding? snake has taken on much more than just tyrants, nemesis's and all the other resident evil bullshit, plus ill fight a zombie any day over an intelligent human soldier.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:08 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Snake's a mug. Leon would knock him aht.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 10:54 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

ur an ediot, n id knock u out.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:01 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
are u kidding? snake has taken on much more than just tyrants, nemesis's and all the other resident evil bullshit, plus ill fight a zombie any day over an intelligent human soldier.

There are no zombies in RE4 buddy and how intelligent can you be if you fail to notice a breathing cardboard box? Leon took shots from a monster that makes the Cave Troll in LOTR look like a puppy and got up. Just dont see Snake as a match not like he can dodge bullets or shrug off a magnum blast to the face like all the RE Bosses, and Leon busts out head shots like a pro.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:02 PM
leonheartmm

i bet u that it wasnt as large, intelligent or dangerous as metal gear rex.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:06 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

ur an ediot, n id knock u out.

Pasted this in freetranslation.com, under German to English, Dutch to English, and Retard to English. Still none the wiser.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:07 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

hey srank, there is a god damn supertyrant at the end of res eve 4. u dont call that a zombie?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:08 PM
leonheartmm

"Retard to English"

ud know all about that wudnt ya.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:10 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

All the enemys in RE4 are the result of a parisite that mutates and controles the body, there are no zombies.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:37 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

"Retard to English"

ud know all about that wudnt ya.

Great comeback.

Gold star for you champ.

Snake walks like a homosexual.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 12:21 AM
leonheartmm

atleast snake doesnt have pics of GUYS in his posts, CHAMP.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 12:38 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

atleast snake doesnt have pics of GUYS in his posts, CHAMP.

Aioh! Hilarious!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 12:40 AM