KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Scar Face vs. Punisher vs. Bullseye vs. Rambo

Scar Face vs. Punisher vs. Bullseye vs. Rambo
Started by: Cosmo Kramer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmo Kramer

Scar Face vs. Punisher vs. Bullseye vs. Rambo

Prep time. Fight held in Cambodia wherever they want.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:31 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

With a descent rifle, Bullseyes can take them all out.

Otherwise I say Punisher simply because he has a
whole load of weapons in his van.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:33 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Yeah but Scar Face seems ablivious.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:36 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Especially since drugs seemingly give him super strength.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:37 AM
Cosmo Kramer

He is kind of like Papi or Jesus but not in a sac religous way.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:38 AM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, that's rightI forgot about Scargface's ability to take
a few dozen AK-47 rifle shots and keep going.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:43 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

LOL I love that scene. I wish that I was that powerful or maybe I am?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:45 AM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Piss off some Columbian drug dealers, and you'll get to see.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:04 AM
Cosmo Kramer

Maybe I will...no no i wouldnt. no

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:13 AM
jinzin

rambo would win this by himself. the guy can down an apache helicoptor with a bow and arrow.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 05:59 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rambo Easy he cauterises wounds with gunpowder

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 06:54 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

I dont know Rambo has experience and highly trained fighting abilities that allow him to ignore pain and eat what would make a billy goat puke he was the best in his respects and then fooled thousands of american citizens before surrendering and then going back to fight a fight he never really mentally left. The Punisher was really good with guns in the Marines but wasnt any Rambo, he came home and joined the FBI until he made a few bad mistakes pissing off the Mafia and the government. He has few friends because deep down he is a lothesome offensive brute thanks to his own carelessness and has no problem starting fights whenever he may please. Bullseye had the most untarnished record, and was considered one of the most deadly assassins because he never missed. He also never allowed anything to get personel, it was all strictly buisness and he is by far the best hand to hand combatant in this fight. Scar Face is the man with the hardest childhood and came to America as a political prisoner but found life was far too hard to make a good living with no education and prejudice as his maine obsacles. With his rage of seeing the people most close to him die, including his best friends and the mixture of drugs he felt unstoppable. But unlike Bullseye he clearly cannot kill innocent women and children and even the Punisher cant. Rambo will easily kill Scarface with tactics but Bullseye will be the real problem unless confused by his surroundings.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 10:51 PM
jinzin

oh dammit for some reason I thought this was a two on two (probably had to do with the fact that I washalf asleep) but yeah cosmo...I agree with you all the way whatever the outcome...it will most likey come down to bullseye and rambo.....rambo's good but I don't think bullseye will miss.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 11:41 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bullseye is screwed. He likely won't be able to use the foliage (rambo takes it), the people (scarface brutalises them into service), or have the determination (punisher).
Scarface likely won't be able to survive, as quite frankly, this isn't his area of expertise.
I see this as a fight between Punisher and Rambo, with Rambo blasting his way to the top, due to his SF training, knowledge of the area, and expertise.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 11:45 PM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

well. does this fight take place in foliage?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 11:48 PM
Cosmo Kramer

No I said Cambodia.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 03:35 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Bullseye. Easily. He chumped Punisher when Punisher tried to kill him in columbia, he'll chump the rest of these guys just as easily.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 03:37 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

I know your right and that sucks because now all is said and done.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 03:50 AM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Cambodia has no foliage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
No I said Cambodia.

Not even the odd flower bed roll eyes (sarcastic)
Have you seen Apocalypse now? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on Apr 28th, 2005 at 10:34 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 10:23 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

John or Frank.
The rest of them die quick.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 10:32 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote