KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossus vs Thing

Colossus vs Thing
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Colossus vs Thing

Whats harder, steel or rock?

Current Thing: Average CL 100+

VS

Current Colossus: Average CL 100+

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:43 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Colossus steel breaks rock.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:44 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea, well i think currently the Thing would win cuz they are they same strength basically, but the Thing has much more heart and is a much better fighter.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:45 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
yea, well i think currently the Thing would win cuz they are they same strength basically, but the Thing has much more heart and is a much better fighter.
you'd be pretty pissed if you had no wiener

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:47 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

you saying the Thing has no "thing"?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:48 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by Mainstream
you saying the Thing has no "thing"?
if he had one he wouldn't be so pissed

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:50 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Poor Alicia if thats true which I don't thing it is

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:51 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I guess he'd have to be happy if he has one....I mean...it'd always be rock hard won't it...heh heh heh heh.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:52 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by whirlysplat
Poor Alicia if thats true which I don't thing it is
if he does have one it's probably just a weird stone column that would probably kill her

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:53 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

I guess he'd have to be happy if he has one....I mean...it'd always be rock hard won't it...heh heh heh heh.
laughing

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:53 PM
Colossus21

guys the thing has a weiner it has been stated before....he used it to deafet SS ....

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:59 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by colossus17
guys the thing has a weiner it has been stated before....he used it to deafet SS ....

eek!

I have horrible images swirling through my head after reading that...how exactly did he "use it" to defeat someone?? Or do I not want to know?

-DM

P.S. I read an alternate history comic where he had a son (same rock skin and all), the comic was called Universe X...so apparently he had one in that.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:13 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Alica used her powers to makes Ben two twin boys....they didn't have the kids the "old fashion way."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:14 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Alica used her powers to makes Ben two twin boys....they didn't have the kids the "old fashion way."
the old fashioned way is having the stork deliver the baby of course

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:17 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

ummmmm not quite what I meant....your folks haven't given you the birds and bees talk have they?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:18 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

High class discussions we have here at KMC...

"So, does Thing have a wiener?....discuss."

lol...

-DM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:19 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

guys seriously.......ignorat people check the issue where he "clobbers" the SS with his wiener.....it has been said that when combined with ben's will power its one of the strongest weapons on earth.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:27 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I remember that comic it was titled......*dramantic opera music plays* "Beware the Thing's Thing"

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:29 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by colossus17
guys seriously.......ignorat people check the issue where he "clobbers" the SS with his wiener.....it has been said that when combined with ben's will power its one of the strongest weapons on earth.
not even Thor's hammer can compete with Thing's boner

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:31 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

It was said that the Thing's Thing is a weapon of supreme power....legend has it that it could even stop the Juggernaut. Doom, Apoc, even Lex Luthor have all wanted Things rock....attachment for their Sinister Scheme's...hell even Mr. Sinister wasn't the rocky rock for his sinister experiments. It is also believed that in the marvel universes darkness hour...Ben Grims thing will be needed to bring the light back into a bleak troubled time.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:35 PM