KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » flash,pre crisi superman,dath vader vs sephiroth,iceman,cable

flash,pre crisi superman,dath vader vs sephiroth,iceman,cable
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mr.smiley

flash,pre crisi superman,dath vader vs sephiroth,iceman,cable

both teams have 24 hour prep time.
cable is god like

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:18 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Superman sneezes and they die, along with the planet they're all standing on.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:29 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

who will defend the other team?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:31 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

24 hours prep time and Black Materia? Sephiroth kills everybody but Superman and then everyone he cares about considering Sephiroth is a ghost he shouldnt have to worry about lazer eye's or whatnot

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:32 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

well supes could take em but he is weak to magic and sephiroth uses magic.
playing devil advocate

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:33 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I believe pre crisis supes was written inconsistantly enough to be waaaaaay too much for sephiroth... Cuz he moves a good amount beyond lightspeed and stuff. Don't make me go to the "punch him once before he can think" or "chuck him into the sun" arguments.

I'm just not seeing Sephiroth doing much against Supes. Unless this is RPG style, and he equips the materia that always makes you go first (forgot the name) and blasts Superman with magick. And that still depends on whether Superman is allowed to sneeze during Sephiroth's turn or not. And does something moving beyond lightspeed cancel out that materia anyway? And could Seph overcome Supes's amazing dodges? I think not.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:49 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Well no Sephiroth is not match for Supe's in a fight even with magic, not saying he wasnt badass, just that Sephiroth isnt alive really, his will is what was going to destroy the planet. the guy only existed in some wierd realm.

It's not Superman cant beat him, it's Superman wont have any way too

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:52 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

true.
i think it depends.
if superman underestimates sephiroth he's gonna get hurt.but don''t forget the other characters who have been thrown into this fight

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:21 PM