KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flash Vs Jason Voorhees

Flash Vs Jason Voorhees
Started by: Darth M@ce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth M@ce
Ex-Jedi

Flash Vs Jason Voorhees

before you say flash wins, explain because Jason cant die and even though the flash is fast jason can take him out so who do you think would win and this would be a better match up than you think so who do you think wins

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:13 PM
Darth M@ce is currently offline Click here to Send Darth M@ce a Private Message Find more posts by Darth M@ce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

why did you want the other guys thread closed when you opend up a Jason thread yourself?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:03 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

That was his thread.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:12 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

You don't have to die to lose. Flash wins.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:12 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

it wasnt his thread the other thread was SUPERMAN Vs Jason this is FLASH and i thought those were the rules im not sayin they are i just heard someone that all fights in here were fights to the death.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:27 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Re: Flash Vs Jason Voorhees

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lil player007
before you say flash wins, explain because Jason cant die and even though the flash is fast jason can take him out so who do you think would win and this would be a better match up than you think so who do you think wins

Explain how Jason would beat him.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:35 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grayoins

Flash is faster and smarter, Jason is stronger and tougher, Flash can heal faster, but Jason can heal from more severe wounds or injuries than Flash, flash can feel pain when Jason can't, Flash can't come back after dying but Jason can, Flash has to run but Jason can teleport. Here is my point

Flash: Super speed, super durability, enhanced healing

Jason: Super strength, super durability, immune to pain, immortality, teleportation, undead

well, I don't know who will win, dose anyone get my point?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:39 PM
Grayoins is currently offline Click here to Send Grayoins a Private Message Find more posts by Grayoins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Jason cuts his head off thumb up

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Uber Jason rips Flash's head off.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grayoins

Basically Jason is stronger than Flash, even Micheal Myers is stronger than Flash, Jason is also tougher/more durable than Flash, but not faster or smarter, but Jason is immortal and Flash is not, so I can't decide

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:37 PM
Grayoins is currently offline Click here to Send Grayoins a Private Message Find more posts by Grayoins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Good logic.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:47 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

someone was playing injustice 2 he? well we are suppose to get hellboy as DLC but for some reason they released Atom gameplay and not hellboys. i also play tekken 7 and i made it to seiryu rank which is very cool

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:58 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lil player007

Flash wins.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

my new favourite thread. thumb up

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:47 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grayoins

this is like a super speed vs super strength thing, in the movie Freddy vs Jason, Jason's strength has increased so much, all the other versions of him (except for Jason X) would be nowhere near his strength, Jason could be strong enough to lift a car with ease, he is nearly as strong as Luke Cage, Flash cannot compete with Jason's strength, but Jason is nowhere near Flashes speed, Jason is strong, but he is slow, but the thing is, Jason can't run fast (he can't even run at all) but he can teleport, Flash can't, so if Flash runs, Jason will just stand there, think of where to teleport, and he will be right in front of Flash without taking a single step, and Jason is also tougher/more durable than Flash and is numb so he cant feel pain, Flash will run into Jason like running into a tree, cause Flash will be like "too slow big guy" he won't notice Jason teleported in front of him and won't have enough time to vibrate trough him, Jason will pick Flash up by the throat and stuff him into a bag, throw him into a car, then Jason will use his strength to lift the car and tip it over with Flash inside, and Flash will be so broken, he can't heal from severe wounds or injures like Jason can, Jason will crush Flash, if he can get his hands on Flash.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 04:10 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Grayoins
this is like a super speed vs super strength thing, in the movie Freddy vs Jason, Jason's strength has increased so much, all the other versions of him (except for Jason X) would be nowhere near his strength, Jason could be strong enough to lift a car with ease, he is nearly as strong as Luke Cage, Flash cannot compete with Jason's strength, but Jason is nowhere near Flashes speed, Jason is strong, but he is slow, but the thing is, Jason can't run fast (he can't even run at all) but he can teleport, Flash can't, so if Flash runs, Jason will just stand there, think of where to teleport, and he will be right in front of Flash without taking a single step, and Jason is also tougher/more durable than Flash and is numb so he cant feel pain, Flash will run into Jason like running into a tree, cause Flash will be like "too slow big guy" he won't notice Jason teleported in front of him and won't have enough time to vibrate trough him, Jason will pick Flash up by the throat and stuff him into a bag, throw him into a car, then Jason will use his strength to lift the car and tip it over with Flash inside, and Flash will be so broken, he can't heal from severe wounds or injures like Jason can, Jason will crush Flash, if he can get his hands on Flash.

thumb up. I feel stupid drafting Wally now.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 04:17 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

i really hope this thread and posts are just 1 big trolling...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 04:21 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mendax
Hand of God

Flash speed-force-pushes Jason straight into hell.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 04:54 PM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grayoins

I feel like more people will post something only if I post something

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 05:00 PM
iceman24567

Jason speed blitzes Flash

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:16 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote