KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs Colossus

Juggernaut vs Colossus
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juggernaut vs Colossus

Current Juggernaut (X-Men)

VS

Current Colossus (Astonishing X-Men)

Who wins between these Powerhouses?

I'm going with Juggy cuz even though he's not as strong as his classic version, hes not far from it and in my opinion could still knock Colossus out with no more than 2 punches.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 08:42 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

i must agree

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:24 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

colossus takes him , he has "heart" bla bla bla.......this heart thing on this forum is stupid as hell...even i will admit colossus has no chance......

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:40 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Is Astonishing Colossus as strong as Ultimate Colossus? In the current X-Men series where Juggy is on the team, Cain was struggling to lift weight that wasnt even at Colossus level, Havok said. Iceman had to prove to him that HE was the more powerful out the group. I did hear that Juggy was goiong to make a return soon though.

Can someone tell me how strong is astonishing Colossus.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:46 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

I think its no coincidence they didnt have the two meet. It would have been a good figh though.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:49 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wynndar
I think its no coincidence they didnt have the two meet. It would have been a good figh though.

i agree...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:54 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

No Astonishing colossus is a little weaker than ultimate colossus. but its so small a difference i guess you could ocnsider them to be the same strength. Astonishing colossus is only like 5 tons or 10 tons weaker than ultimate.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:55 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

and by the way, juggy said that he wasnt struggling with that colossus level weight.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:57 AM
jrodslam

Originally posted by armandovalles
and by the way, juggy said that he wasnt struggling with that colossus level weight.

Only because of his pride. We all saw him struggling though. Sweating, straining and everythin.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:00 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, but i think if someone did something to p*ss him off like question his pride or something like that, i think we would all see his REAL strength.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:01 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

If it was Juggernaut vs. Ultimate Colossus, we'd have an epic battle on our hands.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:12 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Juggernaut RaW

Old Post May 6th, 2005 03:29 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Metalmanx
If it was Juggernaut vs. Ultimate Colossus, we'd have an epic battle on our hands.

Your right, that would be one battle that i would pay to see.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 07:56 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Who says that Ultimate Col is stronger than the 616 col. The marvel bios disagree wiv that. Ultimate Col is still a teenager anyways.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 08:35 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said it was fact that Ult. Colossus is stronger than 616 colossus, it just seems like it more. I mean, Ult. Colossus stopped a train, and 616 colossus got hurt from a few wires spewing out electricity.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 08:59 PM
Sabretooth
I was dead. I got better.

Seems to me Juggernaut can both dish out and absorb a bit more than Colossus. Pretty easy choice this time around.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 09:07 PM
Sabretooth is currently offline Click here to Send Sabretooth a Private Message Find more posts by Sabretooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

Juggernaut

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post May 8th, 2005 02:25 AM
RayIsGay is currently offline Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Ultimate Juggernaut schooled Ultimate Colossus, the same thing will happen with the weakned Juggernaut of normal Marvel Earth.
Juggy was still above Colossus level.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 06:18 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

colossus is the most powerful being in existence.....thanos implented instructions into his genetic code....that if thanos wouldl fail with the infinity gauntlet....the code which was in his DNA would surface to his conscious mind......and make him go after the infinity gems....colossus takes it.....

also no one.and i mean no one takes out a guy with a metal D***

Old Post May 8th, 2005 06:54 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by colossus17
colossus is the most powerful being in existence.....thanos implented instructions into his genetic code....that if thanos wouldl fail with the infinity gauntlet....the code which was in his DNA would surface to his conscious mind......and make him go after the infinity gems....colossus takes it.....

also no one.and i mean no one takes out a guy with a metal D***

What are you saying?Are you drunk maybe?

Old Post May 8th, 2005 07:55 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote