KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ivan Drago vs Batman (street fight)

Ivan Drago vs Batman (street fight)
Started by: Darth M@ce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth M@ce
Ex-Jedi

Ivan Drago vs Batman (street fight)

who do u think wins ivan or batman?

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 09:36 PM
Darth M@ce is currently offline Click here to Send Darth M@ce a Private Message Find more posts by Darth M@ce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman. He just kicks Drago.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 09:42 PM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Batman wins biznitch

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:23 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Drago has a shot, if he hits Batman.
I believe Drago' punches(3,400 psi) have more power(a good bit more power)
than Batman's punches.
Drago trained his legs too so in essense, he could probably front thrust kick harder than he punches.

Batman is more skilled at using his whole body as a weapon feet and all.
However, Batman would most likely underestimate Drago and mistake him for some big dude, instead of the exceptionally trained inhanced human fighter he is.

Drago is a fighter, not just some bum off the street on steroids.
He can fight very very well.
Batman has the advantage of being able to use his feet too, he is faster, and more agile, and can out think Drago much like Rocky did.
The real question here is can Drago hit Batman, if he does, its pretty much down hill from there.
I know Batman is tough(fanboys can hate me if you wanna), but Rocky has more heart than Batman/can take more damage than Batman , and that is the only reason Drago didn't kill Rocky.
Odds are, Batman wins 6/10.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:34 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

idiots batman......takes on bane all the time.....and bane would eat draco and rocky.......for breakfast

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:39 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jplatinum
Drago has a shot, if he hits Batman.
I believe Drago' punches(3,400 psi) have more power(a good bit more power)
than Batman's punches.
Drago trained his legs too so in essense, he could probably front thrust kick harder than he punches.

However, Batman would most likely underestimate Drago and mistake him for some big dude, instead of the exceptionally trained inhanced human fighter he is.

Drago is a fighter, not just some bum off the street on steroids.
He can fight very very well.
Batman has the advantage of being able to use his feet too, he is faster, and more agile, and can out think Drago much like Rocky did.
The real question here is can Drago hit Batman, if he does, its pretty much down hill from there.
I know Batman is tough(fanboys can hate me if you wanna), but Rocky has more heart than Batman/can take more damage than Batman , and that is the only reason Drago didn't kill Rocky.
Odds are, Batman wins 6/10.
you are officially banned from this forum your profile will be deleted,your avatar burned,and your family shot to death

Have a nice day smile Black Robb

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:49 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey you might be right ,playa.
Then again, you might not.
I stick to my opinion though.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:50 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

hey ***** show respect to JP.......or else all this shit will happen 2 u......

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:51 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

"you are officially banned from this forum your profile will be deleted,your avatar burned,and your family shot to death"

Ay, playa.
Calm yo' ass down, man.
Be easy and chill, dude.
Its just an opinion, o-p-i-n-i-o-n.
Real real though, calm down.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:54 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by colossus17
hey ***** show respect to JP.......or else all this shit will happen 2 u......
no i think this will happen to you...(you're the one getting choked)

Attachment: batman_cov61254.jpg
This has been downloaded 118 time(s).

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:58 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

"you are officially banned from this forum your profile will be deleted,your avatar burned,and your family shot to death"

Ay, playa.
Calm yo' ass down, man.
Be easy and chill, dude.
Its just an opinion, o-p-i-n-i-o-n.
Real real though, calm down.
just jokin big grin

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:58 PM
Colossus21

black robb u r going die, i am sorry

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 11:09 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by colossus17
black robb u r going die, i am sorry
no i think you are the one who will do the dying

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 11:12 PM
Cosmo Kramer

Are you crazy? Do you know anything about boxing? I am a boxer and think it is my duty to inform you that we are not trained to hit someone with our arms but rather to throw a perfect knockout punch using our entire body. But you must not know anything about the sport.

Never the less, Batman will beat Drago like a hillybilly beats his wife. As a matter of fact he wont have to give him a beating. I estimate that he will take him down just about as quickly as he could take down 7 of the regular thugs he used to take out before catching their leader. There really is no way he will land a punch and even if he does it wont kill him in the least. He will be stunned for a second and duck down to use a gadget from his belt to quickly take him out.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 11:41 PM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Are you crazy? Do you know anything about boxing? I am a boxer and think it is my duty to inform you that we are not trained to hit someone with our arms but rather to throw a perfect knockout punch using our entire body. But you must not know anything about the sport.

Never the less, Batman will beat Drago like a hillybilly beats his wife. As a matter of fact he wont have to give him a beating. I estimate that he will take him down just about as quickly as he could take down 7 of the regular thugs he used to take out before catching their leader. There really is no way he will land a punch and even if he does it wont kill him in the least. He will be stunned for a second and duck down to use a gadget from his belt to quickly take him out.
Hillbilly-Damn Right!Yee Haw!*backhands wife*

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 11:47 PM
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black Robb what comic is that from?

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:51 AM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Don't you know, Black Robb, jp was the one posing for Jim Lee when he drew that shot of Superman.....

Seriously though, even though the fighters in Rocky are pretty much superhuman (you can tell just from the way they take so many punches directly to the head and don't die), Batman could just drop a gass grenade at Drago's feet and beat the crap out of him while he's staggering and choking....

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:29 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Actually he would whip two baterangs confusing Drago, then bounce off a wall and kick the brute across the face. He would then shoot tear gass and smoke bobms while covering his face with his cape and give one very solid KO uppercut to the russian's nose. THE END

And if it was one of those 90's movies featuring many overpaid actors he would do the following while distracting five other big relatively stupid thugs armed with machine guns and still have time to stop the main villain who is normally much weaker and twice as rich as his body guards, plus have time to save Gotham city from getting hooked on Cable TV and becoming mindless brain eating zombies. THE END...or is it?

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:39 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF?

Last edited by jplatinum on May 4th, 2005 at 12:18 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:13 PM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF?

I train in boxing everyday, in addition to other fighting arts.
I know about using your whole body to throw knockout punches.
What I meant is that Batman is trained in other Fighting arts that allow him to attack with every limb, arms, legs, head,elbow,knee, everything.
In boxing you can only pretty much punch throw bows and lockup.
You don't get it.
For your info read the whole post and see I am actually giving Drago, The Boxer, props cause he can fight.
I just am saying that Batman would be able to use every body parts(limb) as a weapon while Drago is limited.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:17 PM