KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonderman VS. Wolverine

Wonderman VS. Wolverine
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Wonderman VS. Wolverine

Has this been done? I used the search function and couldn't find anything. Wonderman is kinda like the Hulk only faster and he can fly. How would he fare against against the rabid Wolverine?

Debate.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:14 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Everyone needs to stop trying to make some kind of point by putting Wolverine against opponents you KNOW he has no chance against in a straight-up fight.... Storm, Wonder Man, Mr. T..... when will it stop!? mad

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:16 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Piedmon
Everyone needs to stop trying to make some kind of point by putting Wolverine against opponents you KNOW he has no chance against in a straight-up fight.... Storm, Wonder Man, Mr. T..... when will it stop!? mad

Mr. T? Lol! laughing

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:18 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

This is not a straight up fist fight. Wolverine has those adamantium claws. Could he pierce Wonderman's skin? His hide is tough, he's withstood a blow from Thor's hammer, which put him out, but he didn't die. He's also withstood a Nega Bomb blast which supposedly destroyed a Kree civilization. I think it was the Kree. Well anyways, I think Wonderman KO's Wolverine.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:27 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Can Wolverine cut Simon?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 11:59 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Simon wins 10/10, there is nothing Wolverine can do to him.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 12:13 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Originally posted by Piedmon
Storm

I don't get this one.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 12:14 AM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
I don't get this one.

She can fly and has ranged attacks, he would have no way of hitting her.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 12:17 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Silent Master
Simon wins 10/10, there is nothing Wolverine can do to him.
Can Logan cut him?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 12:30 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Can Logan cut him?

He already tried, it just caused a flash/spark like when he tries to cut Colossus.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 12:37 AM
Bluddflagg

Originally posted by Silent Master
She can fly and has ranged attacks, he would have no way of hitting her.

Assuming she starts out pretty high or already flying though.

I've seen Wolverine clear 50 feet easy in a long jump.

I'm not saying he'd necessarily win a majority, just that I don't see Storm as someone he could never beat.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 01:09 AM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote