KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel vs DC football

Witch one can make the best team(rember the rules)
This poll is closed.
Marvel 4 30.77%
DC 1 7.69%
Blade Cutter shut the hell up. 8 61.54%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Marvel vs DC football
Started by: Blade Cutter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

Marvel vs DC football

OK pick a side Marvel or DC and make a perfect football team.my team Marvel

• 2. WR, right Silver Suffer
  • 3.Center.The Blob
  • 4.RT, Thing
  • 5.LT, Colossus
  • 6.WR, left, Quick Silver
  • 7.HB, Kitty Pride
  • 8.FB, Juggernaut
  • 9.TE, Hulk
  • 10.G,Thor
  • 11.DT1,Sentry
  • 12.DB1,Gladiator
  • 13.DE,Wonderman
  • 14.LB1.Hercules
  • 15.DT2,Rhino
  • 16.DB2,Beta Ray Thor
  • 17.DE2,Absorbing Man
  • 18.Kicker,Tombstone
  • 19.Punter,The Lizard
  • 20.Head coach Captain America
  • 21.OF. coach,Black Panther
  • 22.Def. coach,Dr Doom
.rules are no shooting or hitting other team with any type of projectiles(I/E web, heat beams,energy blast,ice,fire,lasers,physic attacks,force fields,and so on).No kicking punching or cheap shots,No flying more then 2 feet of the ground.Players can jump as high as they can normally.They also can run/fly as fast as they can.Players can use any of there powers on the ball as long as they do not pop it.All the other rules of football apply in this game.The field is 4 times larger then a normal football field(and it's in a adamantuim dome 250 feet tall).Every team you make most have a mascot coaches and owner.My mascot is Bucky,and Owner is Tony Stark.Team name faggy's aka the Bucky's.

Last edited by Blade Cutter on May 4th, 2005 at 06:00 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 05:54 PM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Flash (Wally) as the running back. He steals everyone's speed and scores every time he touches the ball.

My coach would be Death's Head II. 106 brilliant and/or dangerous personalities inside of him...he'd be able to switch on the fly for whatever was needed.

My owner would be George Steinbrenner (or the owner of Chelsea for you European types). Proven track records and they have tons of money.

-DM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:07 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

You spend a lot of time on your threads man! I wish I could help but I know jack about football.

lol@team faggy's...wtf?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:15 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Blade Cutter Hulk as Tight end! Come on first of all he is not smart enough and second he doesnt have good hands, oh and he is not fast enough... switch Thor to Tight End and Hulk to Guard and now were talking... and im guessing no uberly powergul Beings like Galactus...but i would put Thanos at either DE OR DT, maybe even LB.. Remember his base strength is stronger than Hulk

By: Juk

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:20 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

DA BEARS! ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:31 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos should be Coach. He's the smartest in the team.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:33 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Marvel. Shadowcat as QB. Phase and walk to touchdown zone.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:34 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Juggernaut at RB. Who's stopping him?

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:48 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Marvel. Shadowcat as QB. Phase and walk to touchdown zone.
That's way I put her at Half Back.

Last edited by Blade Cutter on May 4th, 2005 at 08:03 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:51 PM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zahit
DA BEARS! ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

Your right no team that I could come up with could ever beat the 85-86 Bears.NEVER

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:53 PM
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

respect.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:58 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter

I forgot to put my back up QB Marvel's new super hero Michel Vick.Who ever he sleeps with die a slow painful death.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:02 PM
Blade Cutter

A rule I forgot players can't purposely damage the field.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:05 PM
nimbus006
Accuser

Heres my Team: Marvel noone above Herald level; This team is Sick! noone can stop the Unbeatables...

Offense
QB: Reed Richards
RB: Nightcrawler (haha TD every play) or he can only teleport 5 yds at a time.
FB: Juggernaut
WR: Silver Surfer
WR: Quasar
TE: Thor
RT: Sasquatch
RG: Colusses
C: The Blob
LG: Savage Hulk
LT: Thing

Defense:

LDE: Morg
LDT: Juggernaut (going both ways)
RDT: Rhino
RDE: Hercules
OLB: Wonderman
MLB: Gladiator
OLB: Genis Vell (Captain Marvell)
SS: Namor
FS: Beta Ray Bill
RCB: Spiderman
LCB: Quicksilver

Punter: Jean Grey
Kicker: Jean Grey (Telekinesis everything is good)

Head Coach: Xavier Owner: Stark
Offense Coach: Captain America Mascot: Beast
Defense Coach: Dr. Doom

Last edited by nimbus006 on May 4th, 2005 at 08:15 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:08 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter

Nice team Nimbus006 I was going to put Xavier as coach but he make the other coach to throw the game and read the other players mind and tell his team what there plays are.I picked SM as QB because of his spider sense help him to call the right play and dodge allot of tackles and he has a arm Strong enough to throw the across the hole field(witch is 4 times longer then a normal field)He can always run it to will not get that for tho.Some make a DC team and stop tell to shut up lol I picked that to.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:55 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK so its not real football like most of the world plays. Its that strange version of Rugby called Gridiron where people have to wear pads yet no proper tacking below the knees takes place and no one is on the pitch very long. The one where it has quaters instead of two halfs for advertising and it can't have a World cup cause noone else really plays it.

cool sad

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:00 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Yea i picked Reed cuz he is smart which is an important quality for a QB so he wont make many mistakes especially since he really doesnt have to pass the ball since he can stretch the entire length of the field and hand it off to the receivers lol... but my RB is sick who can stop him he just teleports every 5 yds to a different area of the field, noone can stop him and reed can hand it off to him anywhere on the field so Nightcrawler can like up 50 yds back if he wants too. oh and Xavier is not allowed to influence the other team in any way, he just can read his own players and see how their doing besides head coaches dont do much anyway, the real wizards are the offensive and defensive coordinators which i have some pretty sick ones

Last edited by nimbus006 on May 4th, 2005 at 09:02 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:00 PM
Blade Cutter

My DC team
    QB,Superman.
  • 2.RB,Flash
  • 3.head coach, Batman
  • 4.Def coach.Deathstroke
  • 5.OFF coach,Martainn Manhnuter
  • 6.Every other position is a GL.
Mascot kid Robin(from the 50's) team name The shorty pants(aka faggy's two).Owner Lex Luther.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:09 PM
nimbus006
Accuser

You should really put Doomsday in there as a LB maybe or D-Line

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:33 PM
Blade Cutter

Good point.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:35 PM