KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » colossus with power gem VS. war hulk

colossus with power gem VS. war hulk
Started by: colossus17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus21

colossus with power gem VS. war hulk

the power gem gives a person infinite strength...and war hulk is connected to 2 universes.....so who takes it?

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:17 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

War Hulk probably would, even though I would like Colossus to.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:21 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

yes but hulk had trouble with juggy......i think that colossus with the power gem has a good shot.....

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:32 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea colossus, but you know every Hulk fanboy will come out of the woodworks if this thread even begins to bend in Pete's favor, not that I'm scared or anything. So I take it back, Colossus kicks his ass! shifty (Ducks the juvenile ramblings of War fanboys).

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:43 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Colossus, easily, War Hulk had trouble with Classic Juggy who isnt even anywhere near the league of someone like Colossus when he has the Power Gem, so yea, Colossus.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:45 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

You think Colossus with the Gem could beat or kill jugs?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:47 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Colossus with the power gem obviously. "The Power of Two Universes" is purely hyperbole. They are talking about mainstream Hulk and heroes reborn Hulk. Colossus would destroy War Hulk.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:49 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

yes but does the power gem give the user durability?

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:34 PM
Maestro

War hulk had trouble with classic juggy?

At one point he was about to decapitate him, if it weren't for absorbing man, juggernaut would be 6 feet under.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:36 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

THE POWER GEM MAKES THE USER COMPLETELY INVULNERABLE AND ENDOWS THEM WITH UNLIMITED STRENGTH.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 10:12 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

then colossus should take it.no questions....asked

Old Post May 4th, 2005 10:24 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

so wouldnt I be able to beat War Hulk with the power gem? adding infinite strength to someone who benches 100 tons is the same as adding it to someone who benches 350lbs. So basically we just have a thread that created a scenerio where Colossus could beat the Hulk where otherwise he has no chance. Why dont we just give Hulk HIV and lung cancer for this fight too, i dont think Colossus has enough of an advantage yet.

Sadly, considering Hulk has been compared to Champion with the power gem and has matched Drax with the power gem, I still say he would thrash the tiny colossus.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:13 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

u wish bub......u have to know how to unlock its potential.......geee i wonder if the thing with an IQ of 50 could do it.....what do u think Wynndar?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:29 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

hahaha...well Im sure either Thing or Colossus or myself(theoretically) would be as qualified as Titania to unlock its potential. Thing's a college grad and one of the best pilots in the world. He was also the leader of the FF for a period of time. Colossus college? idk how much intellectual training he recieved at the Xavier institute. Has he ever led the X-men? a team less technologically and scientifically involved than the FF. You clearly dont know anythign about the Thing if u tried to compare him to Colossus in intelligence.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:59 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

the thing only uses his strength.he dosent have any tactical abillities....he dosent analyze a situation....being a good pilot dosent mean u r smart.....just means u r an expert in a certain field...trust me colossus..is very intellectual...he has emotional and rational intelligence in one package...and the x-men are less scientifically involved then the FF.......u wish..they have their danger room tech...the black bird...is preatty advanced so is the rest of their things....and they use Shi'ar technology...which is way more advanced then anything richards has....+ the FF story lines point out alot and mention their tech.where in the x-men they dont raise the issue alot....

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:11 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

u obviously dont read FF...ur just making a bunch of statements not based on anything...The FF have a room like the Danger room. Ive seen it recreate Terrax, Annihilus, and Blastaar down to their exact personalitities and powers. If the Thing doesnt analyze a situuation or use tact, read his fight against the Avengers in FF v3 #27, he out strategizes the whole team. He has also used judo to neutralize Iron Man in a direct confrontation. You clearly dont know anything about the Thing or FF...please dont make me laugh at the idea of the X-men having more advanced tech than the FF...that is pure foolishness...I could write about FF tech for an hour...X-men tech = Shi'ar tech, cerebro, danger room...

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:21 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk w/gem=Champ w/gem?

Champ w/o gem is >>>>hulk w/o gem, how the hell is he magically equal when he gets it?

Champ is an elder...eerr..master of all the fighting style ever to exi.....billions of years of practic......totally immort....errrrr
-head explodes-

Look what you've done Wynndar....

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 06:40 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Hulk w/gem=Champ w/gem?

Champ w/o gem is >>>>hulk w/o gem, how the hell is he magically equal when he gets it?

Champ is an elder...eerr..master of all the fighting style ever to exi.....billions of years of practic......totally immort....errrrr
-head explodes-

Look what you've done Wynndar....

I wouldn’t put Champ that high.

Champion without Power Gem got his ass kicked too many times.

But he is stronger than hulk that's for sure.

Remember Champion (with power gem) got backslapped by Thanos

He couldn't beat Surfer (twice that happend)

And you know what Darx with power gem did to champion.

Man my boy Champ / and Glad are written badly

What happened to the Champ that whipped : Thor , Hulk , Thing , Namor ?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 06:44 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know man.
I don't know why they gotta write him and glad like they're little chumps.
After mastery of every fighting style ever in the universe, don't you think he'd have stumbled across a "death touch"?
Batman found one out by accident ffs!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 06:52 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
I don't know man.
I don't know why they gotta write him and glad like they're little chumps.
After mastery of every fighting style ever in the universe, don't you think he'd have stumbled across a "death touch"?
Batman found one out by accident ffs!

well he is still bad ass but not as bad as he used to in the old days.

look at this. one punch Chap is out

Attachment: draxvschap.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:05 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote