KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Race: Shazam vs Flash

Race: Shazam vs Flash
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Race: Shazam vs Flash

Its a race around the world. Who wins?

Shazam

VS

Flash

I'm going with shazam cuz superman is very close to flash and shazam is faster than supes so im going with Shazam.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:57 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Shazaam is the wizard people. I think you are refering to Captain Marvel.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:58 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

whatever.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:59 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Glad we have that straightened out.

Last edited by juggernaut74 on May 5th, 2005 at 02:09 AM

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:00 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Captain Marvel takes out Savage Hulk 7/10.

What the?! laughing I don't think that has any bearing on how fast he is.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:05 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Glad we have that straightened out. Captain Marvel takes out Savage Hulk 7/10.

Lol. I think youre in the wrong thread Juggy.

I think Flash wins. Superman is nowhere near Flash in speed.

I dont quite know how fast exactly Shazam/Captain Marvel is, but doesnt he have the speed of Mercury?

I believe Flash is faster than that. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:06 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Yea I am doing too much at one time once again.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:08 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

its like this
1)Flash
2)Superman
3)Martian Manhunter
4)Wonder Woman
5)Shazam

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:08 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Actually, on numerous occasions, Superman and various Flash incarnations have been shown to have similar speed. Wally once stole Superman's speed and beat him easily, but in a straight-up race it's pretty even. Any Flash has a huge advantage in reflexes and thought-time, but in a straight-line race it's close.

DC actually devoted a comic one time to the many occurences of Flash/Superman races. Not sure who takes this one though...don't know enough about Marvel's speed.

-DM

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:10 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Actually, on numerous occasions, Superman and various Flash incarnations have been shown to have similar speed. Wally once stole Superman's speed and beat him easily, but in a straight-up race it's pretty even. Any Flash has a huge advantage in reflexes and thought-time, but in a straight-line race it's close.

DC actually devoted a comic one time to the many occurences of Flash/Superman races. Not sure who takes this one though...don't know enough about Marvel's speed.

-DM

I could be wrong, but I think on pretty much all those occasions, the Flash that Superman is racing is Barry.

Wally is the fastest of the Flashes. In a straight line, once Flash hits the top gear, Superman cant keep up.

In the recent Flash #209, Superman is keeping up pretty much until Flash catches his second wind, and hits top gear.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:18 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Is Flash(Wally) faster than Mercury?

If so, he wins.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:19 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I know this isnt from a comic but did anybody watch the episode of Smallville with Bart Allen in it? They raced at the end, Clark was keeping up but Bart turned around and was running backwards then waved at Clark and put it in another gear and was gone. And Wally is the fastest Flash there was.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:22 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Mercury? The messanger god? He should probably be damn fast, but who knows.

And yeah, it would depend on which Flash it is. Wally would most definitely beat Supes, whereas Barry or any of the others would be a better race.

-DM

P.S. Smallville, while entertaining (especially since a Flash makes an appearence...didn't know that had anyone else besides Kal-El), isn't a credible source.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:23 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Hell yea I saw that episode. I was cheering my ass off. Supes cant touch Wally. Did you see the look on Clarks face?

Digi youre right about Barry or the others being a better race.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:26 AM
nigel45
The Amazing

I'd challenge the validity of the C.M. > Superman in speed argument, but either way Marvel is not a match for Flash.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:27 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Does anybody know for sure how fast CM is? I just bought a full run of CM comics on Ebay and now I need to read them. Maybe I can get a idea.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:30 AM
nigel45
The Amazing

I certainly have never heard that he's anywhere near Flash in speed, but yeah, I can't paint a very accurate picture either.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:34 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Solomon's wisdom,
Hercules' strength,
Atlas' endurance,
Zeus' power,
Achilles' invulnerability

And Mercury's speed.

We just have to find out how fast Merrcury is. Lol. As of now, I still think Flash is faster. I mean speed is his specialty.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:45 AM
jrodslam

Hurry with that info Juggy74. We're lost here.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:46 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

didn't WW beat mercury in a race? and she isn't even half as fast as Supes who isn't as fast as the Flash.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:46 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote