KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » storm VS invisable woman

storm VS invisable woman
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

Smile storm VS invisable woman

alright no killing in this so theres no mind bubble or anything or frying of the invisable woman

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:25 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

couldnt she do a mind bubble that only knocked her out?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:29 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

if it was in her mind then it would be in her brain and wouldn't anything appearing in your brain kinda kill you

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:30 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

not neccesarily....she could make a very small pressure point that couses enough pain to pass put and then remove it.......

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:33 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

alright i guess so but how many times has that happened?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:35 AM
phillipan

if its no holding back then invisible woman should win if they are not going for the kill then its pretty even because storm has created weather inside forcefields but invisible woman could try and use force bolts or suffocate her it depends on who is quicker and i think invisible woman is

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:37 AM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Invisible Woman could choke Storm out with a bubble in the lungs. She's done stuff like that.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:06 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

invisible woman is too powerful, she takes it...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 5th, 2005 05:25 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i think storm could do it. imo it depends on wh reacts first and they are both really fast. storm can do electrosis or whatever ics called so would creating one arond her head really work. and i bet storm could use her powers inside of sue's field. has happened before to jean, magneto, and unus. all different shields so this one shouldn't be much different. but yeah if sue reacts fast enough and does something then yeah she can win but i'd say can win

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:06 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i seriously doubt storm can protect herself from sue's bubble...

and i dont think sue would hesitate, all she has to do is think and that bubble is inside storm...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 5th, 2005 11:19 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Sue can turn... ya know... invisible.

Then she can create an invisible bubble and just beat the shit out of storm with it. Pretty simple stuff.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:33 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

HAHAHAHAHA

Old Post May 5th, 2005 10:24 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

that wouldn't work much storm can alter her precipitations to see heat and energy signatures

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:42 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

cool Ask Emma who she thinks will win per X4. I think we all know the answer. Sue does not mince moves. She handles sh*t quickly, precisely, and efficiently. Sue wins IMO almost immediately. No issues. cool

Old Post May 7th, 2005 08:20 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

they can both win almost immediantly. i want storm to win but sue is the likel;y victor

Old Post May 7th, 2005 02:58 PM
Kid Kurdy

I think Invisible Woman is a bit too strong for Storm, she can knock Storm down from a safe distance, while hiding behind a forcefield.

But if the two would fight without powers, Storm would mop the floor with Richards wife.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 03:14 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

alright just to clear things up i think sue is the more than likely victor. but being inside a forcefield won't work seeing as she has gotten inside fields before easily, turning invisable won't work cause she can alter her precipitations to see heat and energy signatures. and storm can take her out from a safe distance also.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 03:16 PM
Kid Kurdy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
alright just to clear things up i think sue is the more than likely victor. but being inside a forcefield won't work seeing as she has gotten inside fields before easily

It would certainly help. Sue is pretty safe there, and she can use her powers to create a force dagger to hit Storm with.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 03:20 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah know thats why i said sue was prolly gonna win. but i am just saying that to actually win sue would have to act quickly seeing as sue is still a normal human and a lightning bolt of proper power should take her out. so if either acta quickly they both can win, but sue seems to be the likely victor(maybe)

Old Post May 7th, 2005 03:23 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Sue can turn... ya know... invisible.

Really?

Old Post May 7th, 2005 05:04 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote