KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Adam vs. General Zod

Black Adam vs. General Zod
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Black Adam vs. General Zod

Discuss.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:29 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I pick Zod. Adam's an idiot. All you have to do is have him say Shazam, and poof he turns back into weakling. He says it quite a lot cuz he hates the guy. Battle wise their both similar in strength, but I think Zod is a little more durable, kinda like Shazam and Superman. Zod takes it 7 out of 10.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 05:07 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

I say its a toss up. Zod may be more durable, but Black Adam is more ruthless and more cunning.

Good fight.

- Lucifer Morningstar

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:19 AM
Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Zod probably has the same magical vunerablity then Superman has...Black Adam could weak him with the lighting. Similar to the thing that Captain Marvel did on Kingdom Come.

Why are everybody calling him "Shazam", By the way? Isn't Shazam the guy who gave him the powers?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:39 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Shazam shares His powers with others and they all activate it the same way although Shazam has been said to be a genie but im not sure if thats the same Shazam.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 10:09 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Zod has the same vulnerabilities as Superman, but has the extra layer of armor to help protect him (constructed for him on an alternate-timeline Krypton). Also, Black Adam isn't any more ruthless or smart than Zod. Zod's a general, and an evil one at that. His whole life revolves around battle tactics. Zod broke Superman's jaw with a single punch...Black Adam is in similar trouble. Zod 7/10.

-DM

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:57 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I'm not callimg him Shazam, that's his weakness. Like Mxyxyplix, have him say the WORD Shazam, poof he changes back into his normal form. Then he usually gets subdued or gets his a$$ kicked before he can change back. He's an idiot. He says it quite a lot.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:32 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Black Adam Wins

Adam is not a dumbass. Hes not going to get tricked into saying Shazam. He has the wisdom of Zehuti (Thoth) so there is not going to be any tricking going on here. Zob probably won't know that he has to say the word in order to turn back and IF he does say it Adam can always dodge the lightening.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 05:16 AM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

I think BA wins this

Old Post May 7th, 2006 05:02 AM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Black Adam wins 7/10

Whoah!

Old Post May 7th, 2006 05:07 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

indeed Black Adam is no Dumbass but nonetheless I'm sayin Zod on this one

Old Post May 7th, 2006 05:37 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

what would happen if black adam charged his fists up with magic like he did with SBP

Old Post May 7th, 2006 05:49 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

ask a writer and he'll write it

:-P

Old Post May 7th, 2006 05:50 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Bump

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 24th, 2006 03:32 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tank_6603
Cybernetic Spirit

This is a good fight, Both of these characters are equal in strength, invunerability (although i believe zod to have more invunerability against physical attacks, if only slightly more), and ruthlessness. However black adam has some magical powers that could prove to undo Zod. On the other hand black adam can only achieve superSONIC speed which is many times faster than the speed of sound. Zod is on superman's speed lvl which is manytimes faster than the speed of LIGHT. Depending on the attack, i believe zod would be able to dodge many of adam's magical attacks. Also Zod's senses are much greater than Black Adams. I'm gonna have to give this one to Zod 6/10....barley

Old Post May 24th, 2006 03:47 AM
Tank_6603 is currently offline Click here to Send Tank_6603 a Private Message Find more posts by Tank_6603 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tank_6603
This is a good fight, Both of these characters are equal in strength, invunerability (although i believe zod to have more invunerability against physical attacks, if only slightly more), and ruthlessness. However black adam has some magical powers that could prove to undo Zod. On the other hand black adam can only achieve superSONIC speed which is many times faster than the speed of sound. Zod is on superman's speed lvl which is manytimes faster than the speed of LIGHT. Depending on the attack, i believe zod would be able to dodge many of adam's magical attacks. Also Zod's senses are much greater than Black Adams. I'm gonna have to give this one to Zod 6/10....barley

WRONG

Black Adam has kept up with Jay Garrick who had to borrow Black Adam's Speed in oder to reach Light Speed. Zob in no way will be able to sense magic. Superman never has shown this feat.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 04:18 AM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Black Adam Wins

Old Post May 24th, 2006 04:19 AM
Tank_6603
Cybernetic Spirit

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Milkie
WRONG

Black Adam has kept up with Jay Garrick who had to borrow Black Adam's Speed in oder to reach Light Speed. Zob in no way will be able to sense magic. Superman never has shown this feat.

hmmm in order to REACH lightspeed or go past it (multiple times)? I still say Zod is faster. While I never said or even implied that zod would be able to sense magic, he could surely move out of the way of a lightning bolt headed his way...

Zod is faster

Old Post May 24th, 2006 04:37 AM
Tank_6603 is currently offline Click here to Send Tank_6603 a Private Message Find more posts by Tank_6603 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

uh...how fast is Mach 500?? thats how fast BA has been clocked, before he started flagging....

proof:

Lending his speed to the Flash (Jay Garrick), racing with the Flash, being clocked at MACH 500

http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.ph...7697_flash1.jpg
http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php...cd15_flash3.jpg
http://img7.imagevenue.com/img.php?...b1fd_flash4.jpg
http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.ph...fd2f_flash5.jpg
http://img136.imagevenue.com/img.ph...53b7_flash6.jpg

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 24th, 2006 04:43 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tank_6603
Cybernetic Spirit

380,500mph is mach 500.

670,616,629.384mph is the speed of light.

now tell me who's faster?

Last edited by Tank_6603 on May 24th, 2006 at 04:50 AM

Old Post May 24th, 2006 04:47 AM